I’m now on Fetlife☝️

Flexx007

Male
Real Person
I’m actively trying network with real couple that are in the ♠️lifestyle however time wasted on here just ruin it and it’s a website for people with a fantasy🙄🙄

I heard fetlife is another good and legit site to use
Any couple in Ct,NY,NJ, area hit me up♠️.

I’m actively trying network with real couple that are in the ♠️lifestyle however time wasted on here just ruin it and it’s a website for people with a fantasy🙄🙄

Fetlife has more fakes than this...sorry :-(

There are lots of fakes anywhere.
Fetlife has more fakes than this...sorry :-(
There really are alot of fakes on Fetlife, but that's true no matter where you look, this lifestyle isn't for the faint of heart, but every aspect of it is alluring enough to attract all sorts of samplers and wannabees. Just gotta know how to weed em out, keep the faith, the real ones are here as well ;)

Yeah lots of faked here. But it's like that on every site now. Just a bunch of husband's acting like thier wife is into this lifestyle. They just living out their fantasy. Even the one's that's verified are mostly fake.

Yeah lots of faked here. But it's like that on every site now. Just a bunch of husband's acting like thier wife is into this lifestyle. They just living out their fantasy. Even the one's that's verified are mostly fake.
Can't really knock them all though, some of those wannabees actually end up finding that hotwife of their dreams, then its a benefit to us bulls who took the time to listen and offer advice. Sometimes the long haul games pay off.

There are lots of fakes anywhere.

There really are alot of fakes on Fetlife, but that's true no matter where you look, this lifestyle isn't for the faint of heart, but every aspect of it is alluring enough to attract all sorts of samplers and wannabees. Just gotta know how to weed em out, keep the faith, the real ones are here as well ;)
Totally agree.

I've been fucking big cocks for a long time. I am able to weed out the fakes, flakes, and frauds from the get go. Easy to spot them.

Can't really knock them all though, some of those wannabees actually end up finding that hotwife of their dreams, then its a benefit to us bulls who took the time to listen and offer advice. Sometimes the long haul games

Totally agree.

I've been fucking big cocks for a long time. I am able to weed out the fakes, flakes, and frauds from the get go. Easy to spot them.
Yup same here......

Yup same here......
Totally worth it though, honestly. I don't mind putting up with 99 fakes to find a 9.5" x 6" BBC on the 100th try.

Worked for me. Get fucked every Monday night by a BBC. Most Fridays, and on some Saturdays there are two guys that come by to wreck me.

When I first started, took almost a year to get fucked. My favorite is when I get a message from someone and their profile picture is a question mark, and they say "I've been a bull for 10 years, I have a 10 inch cock, I just have to be discreet."

Have a great day.

Totally worth it though, honestly. I don't mind putting up with 99 fakes to find a 9.5" x 6" BBC on the 100th try.

Worked for me. Get fucked every Monday night by a BBC. Most Fridays, and on some Saturdays there are two guys that come by to wreck me.

When I first started, took almost a year to get fucked. My favorite is when I get a message from someone and their profile picture is a question mark, and they say "I've been a bull for 10 years, I have a 10 inch cock, I just have to be discreet."

Have a great day.
Which day can I cum wreck you

Back