Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??

Her boyfriend's climax is literally the most exciting event of my entire existence, and when I'm listening to him release his semen into her warm, sweet pussy, I'm filled with happiness and joy, because he's enjoying such a wonderful privilege.
Every task, every sacrifice and every indignation I have to accept all week long is but a mere pittance for the ultimate prize a wimp like me can ever receive -- the privilege of listening to her boyfriend fucking her, and that incredible moment when he begins to climax inside her.

I think I answered something along this line of questioning once before bit, just in case, I’ll respond again. Let me start by saying “you only get one chance to make a first impression!” so I’ll admit that the first time anyone ever got near my wife it excited me a whole lot. The pleasure of blackening my wife, Pam, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. The sight of him between Pam’s legs on his knees, her rump lifted via a pillow to allow his manhood better access to its intended target caused me to blow a full load of cum in my underwear! He was holding his BBC in his right hand, his left hand was holding her waist easy her lurched forward just a Pam pulled back from him as if scared of the damage it might do to her love nest, after several thrusts he was in her balls deep and had Pam screaming in delight. Edwin only lasted a minute or two before he unloaded in her the first time! He never lost his errection however and with only a minor respite was back into fucking her like she had never been fucked before! The site of him unloading in her was indeed a highlight, but never exceeded the overall feeling that the entire experience left me with! Oh, yes! I almost forgot to mention, “Edwin went in bareback!”

I think I answered something along this line of questioning once before bit, just in case, I’ll respond again. Let me start by saying “you only get one chance to make a first impression!” so I’ll admit that the first time anyone ever got near my wife it excited me a whole lot. The pleasure of blackening my wife, Pam, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. The sight of him between Pam’s legs on his knees, her rump lifted via a pillow to allow his manhood better access to its intended target caused me to blow a full load of cum in my underwear! He was holding his BBC in his right hand, his left hand was holding her waist easy her lurched forward just a Pam pulled back from him as if scared of the damage it might do to her love nest, after several thrusts he was in her balls deep and had Pam screaming in delight. Edwin only lasted a minute or two before he unloaded in her the first time! He never lost his errection however and with only a minor respite was back into fucking her like she had never been fucked before! The site of him unloading in her was indeed a highlight, but never exceeded the overall feeling that the entire experience left me with! Oh, yes! I almost forgot to mention, “Edwin went in bareback!”
damn that's erotic.

This story must on here a thousand times!

Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??​

This might not be the same reactions for everybody. But for myself, this is how's it been throughout these years:
Phase 1He cums inside her pussyShe orgasms like never beforeI'm happy for herI feel jealous the guy made her cum. I want to fuck her next
Phase 2He's in and out of every hole of hersShe talks dirty to him and wants his cum, and kisses after they cum togetherI'm proud of her. Go girl, go get it all out of him!I feel jealous she's getting so much fun. I want to lick her good and make her cum with my tongue
Phase 3They cum inside all her holesShe is in and out of orgasms. Can only see her feet.
I'm jealous of her getting all the attention.
She's too busy, I'm free. When is my turn?

Husbands, boyfriends and cucks; what do you feel in the exact moment when a black guy is cumming inside your partner??​

This might not be the same reactions for everybody. But for myself, this is how's it been throughout these years:
Phase 1He cums inside her pussyShe orgasms like never beforeI'm happy for herI feel jealous the guy made her cum. I want to fuck her next
Phase 2He's in and out of every hole of hersShe talks dirty to him and wants his cum, and kisses after they cum togetherI'm proud of her. Go girl, go get it all out of him!I feel jealous she's getting so much fun. I want to lick her good and make her cum with my tongue
Phase 3They cum inside all her holesShe is in and out of orgasms. Can only see her feet.
I'm jealous of her getting all the attention.
She's too busy, I'm free. When is my turn?
you made an table?! why?

there are only two most important variables, you and her. do you not want her to remain happy?
Oh, yes definitely. But I've been getting also more aware of my own need for enjoyment. I've been caged for a while, our couple's sexual dynamics have changed, we switched to pegging me, but her enjoyment keeps growing, and I feel I'm lagging behind.

Oh, yes definitely. But I've been getting also more aware of my own need for enjoyment. I've been caged for a while, our couple's sexual dynamics have changed, we switched to pegging me, but her enjoyment keeps growing, and I feel I'm lagging behind.
why didnt you try swap where you get a partner too?

I brought her into the lifestyle and we never foresaw she would enjoy it so much. So we didn't have an agreement, and she had never accepted to have a swinger relationship, provided we found a black couple to swing with.
i see the predicament.

Do any of you guys get intimate while the BBC is dumping his load, like holding hands or kissing.

I surely do.

After I’ve done kissing my wife and my young black buddy on their ecstatically open mouths, I draw back and clasp my wife’s hand in mine while he ejaculates balls-deep in her, triggering her final and by far her most convulsive orgasm.

She invariably clenches my hand in hers in exact time with the powerful orgasmic jerkings of his cock and the thudding of his heavy cum-spurts against the back wall of her stretched-up vagina.

It’s devastatingly erotic for me to so intimately partake in their orgasms by proxy in this way, and if I haven’t cum before they have I certainly do when my wife’s hand rhythmically clenches mine in her giveaway signalling of my buddy’s copious pent-up cum-load being pumped into her.

For me it’s the high-point of every fucking my buddy gives her.

Viz

holding my wife’s hand while my young black buddy cums in her.jpg

Last edited:
Back