Husband ****** to have sex with a person in a humiliating manner.

My husband has long wondered why feminization is so desired by cuckold lovers. My husband so far preferred to be abused, slapped, even kicked and helpless when they use me like a whore next to him.
However, while browsing through this Bi forum, and also as we both read a few articles about the methods by which prisoners were tortured, something suddenly interested him.
The most turned on motive was reading about inmates being to engage in sexual activity. But usually it was done in a way that was intimidating and degrading.
My husband has this fantasy of being ****** to have sex (he is streight) with another man - that would be very humiliating. The fat bulls would watch and give more humiliating orders while ne - wife walked on my knees and sucking their dicks.

It's a fantasy for now, but it's nice if you could add something to this fantasy.

My husband has long wondered why feminization is so desired by cuckold lovers. My husband so far preferred to be abused, slapped, even kicked and helpless when they use me like a whore next to him.
However, while browsing through this Bi forum, and also as we both read a few articles about the methods by which prisoners were tortured, something suddenly interested him.
The most turned on motive was reading about inmates being to engage in sexual activity. But usually it was done in a way that was intimidating and degrading.
My husband has this fantasy of being ****** to have sex (he is streight) with another man - that would be very humiliating. The fat bulls would watch and give more humiliating orders while ne - wife walked on my knees and sucking their dicks.

It's a fantasy for now, but it's nice if you could add something to this fantasy.
Would be very interested in those articles. As a fantasy it is very alluring

I've been made to stand right in front of one of our friends (female wife and I have known since 9th grade so have known her for near 40 years) after serving cocktails to them and a bull half of all our our ages who I've known for 30 years and strip naked to show her my locked up, small cock. This friend had at that point always thought of me as very masculine/alpha but the giggles and "awww.....it's so cute" as she flicked by cage laughing....amazing how alcohol lowers inhibitions and lets people react and say what's on their minds!

Then, wife had bull stand up in front of our friend and told me to undress him (his shirt was already off). I had to take off his shoes and socks, unbutton his jeans....then as I grabbed the zipper wife yelled at me NO, STOP and made me unzip the zipper with my teeth. I had to help him get out of his jeans. Wife made me sniff his cock thru his undies and asked me if it smelled good. I had to answer, yes, baby, it smells good which she replied, tell me what smells good. I said his cock smelled good which she made me correct and say out loud, his big black cocks smells good. then I had to kiss the bulge in his underwear and she made me slowly pull them down until his black cock popped out right in my face. she made me look at it a bit and teased me telling me how she bet it was going thru my mind how I wish I had a cock half that beautiful and big. She made me smell his cock, I had to get in there and smell his balls and tell her how sweet they smelled then she made me kiss the shaft of his cock. I kissed the shaft, then she made me kiss the head, then she told me to show Michelle what a hubby with a small, little white dicklet is good for which is code for suck that cock. I sucked his cock good and hard while my wife stood beside me pushing the back of my head down to gag before finally after a few minutes, saying she couldn't stand it no more, turned around and bent over with her ass beside my face and had me hold and guide his cock into her pussy. Within a few seconds of being impaled, her friend was begging to be fucked and one of her true first close friend conversions took place. It ended up being several firsts this night, first BBC for our married friend (she still fucks BBC at our house somewhat regularly and hubby/my friend has no clue) and it ended up being the first pussy I've licked both before and after being creampied in 30 plus years.

🤘💅💄💃🖤🍆🖤🔥💥🙆🏻😘😋😍🤘

i begun that way. i'm still straight, but i had no sex with a woman for 20 years by now. The humiliation never ends. The first step is to be treated as a no man, when he has sex. Avoid any mention to his pennis or testicles; he only has a clit. Her mouth and annus will be both cunts (upper cunt and low cunt). He must squat to pee. He must be reffered always with feminine and gross words (cunt, whore, faggot, cumdump).

I've been made to stand right in front of one of our friends (female wife and I have known since 9th grade so have known her for near 40 years) after serving cocktails to them and a bull half of all our our ages who I've known for 30 years and strip naked to show her my locked up, small cock. This friend had at that point always thought of me as very masculine/alpha but the giggles and "awww.....it's so cute" as she flicked by cage laughing....amazing how alcohol lowers inhibitions and lets people react and say what's on their minds!

Then, wife had bull stand up in front of our friend and told me to undress him (his shirt was already off). I had to take off his shoes and socks, unbutton his jeans....then as I grabbed the zipper wife yelled at me NO, STOP and made me unzip the zipper with my teeth. I had to help him get out of his jeans. Wife made me sniff his cock thru his undies and asked me if it smelled good. I had to answer, yes, baby, it smells good which she replied, tell me what smells good. I said his cock smelled good which she made me correct and say out loud, his big black cocks smells good. then I had to kiss the bulge in his underwear and she made me slowly pull them down until his black cock popped out right in my face. she made me look at it a bit and teased me telling me how she bet it was going thru my mind how I wish I had a cock half that beautiful and big. She made me smell his cock, I had to get in there and smell his balls and tell her how sweet they smelled then she made me kiss the shaft of his cock. I kissed the shaft, then she made me kiss the head, then she told me to show Michelle what a hubby with a small, little white dicklet is good for which is code for suck that cock. I sucked his cock good and hard while my wife stood beside me pushing the back of my head down to gag before finally after a few minutes, saying she couldn't stand it no more, turned around and bent over with her ass beside my face and had me hold and guide his cock into her pussy. Within a few seconds of being impaled, her friend was begging to be fucked and one of her true first close friend conversions took place. It ended up being several firsts this night, first BBC for our married friend (she still fucks BBC at our house somewhat regularly and hubby/my friend has no clue) and it ended up being the first pussy I've licked both before and after being creampied in 30 plus years.
Very hot

If you want to take it further, you can imagine hubby being ****** to let his Black master from prison parole to your house and stay there after coming home from prison. He soon takes over and becomes the man of the house, owning wife and hubby, even inviting his friends over to be served by his owned couple.

Back