Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
This sounds like the perfect night for me

I really want to be the one controlling my hubby not the bull. But the Bull be ok how I'm going to punish him . I'm my opionion my cuck should never clean cum from my pussy that's my enjoyment but should clean the cum from my ass as I want him to taste what real man is like. I also want him to fluff and clean my bull.
I love your views. You are a strong woman who knows what she wants and of course deserves to have the pleasure and happiness you want.

Oh that is lovely.! to wear a face dildo and make myself useful so that a woman can use me for her own pleasure and sexual satisfaction has always been one of my fantasies. Part of being objectified and otherwise ignored as its all about her pleasure I think is very rewarding

Back