Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My wife generally enjoys black cock throughout the weekdays off and on but damn near every Sunday for over 15 years, It has been black cock worship day at our house usually. Yesterday was no different, wife had two bulls over, one stopped by about 10:30am and she sent me pic’s while i was at church of their sexual exploits and when i got home around 11:45, they were in the living room with her bent over the couch fucking like animals. I watched in my Suit as they fucked and he shot his load in her, pulled it out and milked it on her ass cheek as he looked at me and said, “I’m finished, that’s two loads in that sweet pussy, she’s all yours now”. She just stayed laid over the arm of the couch and i walked over as he put his clothes on and licked his cum off her ass cheek and then licked her pussy clean as he bent down and kissed her and told us both, he’d be back over for more of that sweet pussy in a few days.

So I’m pretty worked up but still in my chastity cage, she goes and gets cleaned up and tells me I won’t be cumming until later that day. About 4pm, doorbell rings and i go let in bull #2 for the day, a young bull of 28. I fix them drinks and we chat in the living room a few minutes when the wife says, “fuck it, I can’t wait” and crawls over between his legs, pulls his massive cock out and goes to town. They end up fucking on the couch for a while then take it upstairs to our bedroom. She tells me to strip naked while i watch so I’m sitting in a chair by the bed watching her ride his huge cock, nothing on but my chastity cage. He nutted in her three times over the course of the next two hours and was planning on a fourth time as she was sucking him hard for another round but he got a call and had an emergency and had to leave. So wife unlocks my cock and has me lay on the bed. This guys is a heavy shooter so the wife sits upright with her hand under her pussy and pushes and squeezes and big blobs of his white goodness drip out forming a big pool in her hand. I was thinking she was going to have me lick it out of her palm but she positioned her pussy over my face and let me dine on her messiness and when i was good and hard from smelling and tasting her used pussy which took about 2 seconds as it’s my kryptonite and i can’t help but get immediately hard when i see, smell and taste another man’s cum in her pussy, she took her hand with all his cum in it and used it as lube to jack me off. I came so fast, partly from being so horny from watching her take two BBC’s yesterday and she had me locked up for about 5 days without an orgasm so i was so ready. I came so hard in her cum covered hand stroking me, it felt so good. She never took by chastity base ring off and as soon as i was soft she was cramming the cock cage back on and locking it up.

It feels really good and so humiliating to be licking the wife’s used pussy and that sweet taste of creampie is also slathered in her hand jacking you off.

Back