How Straight whiteboys get converted

View attachment 561111 That's exactly what happened to me...I'm very very very freaking straight and sometimes I start thinking about trying New things...exactly like this pic...and maybe letting him put his cock into my mouth for just few seconds...I don't really freaking know why...
Alpha required this for obvious reason though my wife at first hated it as takes focus of her. Eventually after first time me accepting my role, she came to, when comfortable for all, almost need the intimacy it created for her and her alpha in requiring with him role clarity in his being served/honored/respected by cuck. My point is the journey is different for all but her acceptance/pleasure/need is perhaps at different levels for different women but for so many here is innate. Why this is so common. cage, cleanup, service, filming, denial sexual rights by her while requesting her husband instead sexual service her alpha…all common, the last very symbolic mentally and so in right moment can truly add to intimacy, especially and only for some women if cuck never ever wanted that in any way making his oral service true beta acceptance creating comfort for all. That’s our view. Many others here. Many different cucks have many different wants but the growth in this lifestyle in my view is otherwise vanilla men just being pragmatic and enabling their wives and enjoying being able to do so.

Back