How my Sister found out im a cuckold

I'm in a cuckold relationship and for the most part me and my GF have kept it quiet from friends and family except my sister who caught us red-handed.

Unfortunately for us my sister decided to drop by my apartment one day our bull was over, thinking we weren't home since she has a key. She let herself in and found my GF bent over on the couch with her black bull pounding away doggy, her ass beat red. I was kneeling on the floor (my usual place) in a pair of my panties and leggings around my knees (I'm a full sissy when her bulls are over). I had already cum twice on the floor in front of me and had made a mess that was pretty obvious, and my third load was happening when I looked over and saw my sister standing there with a shocked look on her face. Try as I might to stop it but I shot my third load on the floor again.

We both just sat there shocked for a minute, then my senses came back and I managed to get the bull and my GFs attention. My GF jumped to cover up as my sister muttered something about coming back later and left shutting the door.

I try to imagine that she was probably surprised by the big black cock, and suddenly she started to enter the world of bbc, starting by watching blacked videos....
I'm not sure if that's happened but when she came back later she definitely had a lot of questions about it which my GF answered while I just kind of sat there humiliated by it. Questions like why didn't I participate (She said it was obvious I wasn't participating by all the cum in front of me), if I really liked it etc

What an amazing story! I'm sure everyone involved was shocked! Most people really don't care how you might choose to enjoy sex. Unfortunately, there are a few who think they are the only ones who do it right. We've been swingers for many years. My parents and my ******* all knew. We published stories is several adult magazines. We had no problems with any of our family or friends. Frankly no one cared it was our sex life not theirs. Since your sister had a key you guys must be close. Hopefully you guys retain your relationship.

What an amazing story! I'm sure everyone involved was shocked! Most people really don't care how you might choose to enjoy sex. Unfortunately, there are a few who think they are the only ones who do it right. We've been swingers for many years. My parents and my ******* all knew. We published stories is several adult magazines. We had no problems with any of our family or friends. Frankly no one cared it was our sex life not theirs. Since your sister had a key you guys must be close. Hopefully you guys retain your relationship.
Yes we're still very close and she turned out to be very supportive of my GF!

In truth my sister already knew about my sissy tendencies since growing up with her she caught me numerous times stealing and wearing her panties/clothes. So I don't think me being dressed as a sissy was too alarming for her.

If people would like I can share more events that have happened with my sister once she knew about our lifestyle

In truth my sister already knew about my sissy tendencies since growing up with her she caught me numerous times stealing and wearing her panties/clothes. So I don't think me being dressed as a sissy was too alarming for her.

If people would like I can share more events that have happened with my sister once she knew about our lifestyle
She more often visited since?

She more often visited since?
She hasn't walked in on us, but since then she came over while my gf was with her bull in the bedroom. She gave me a call saying she was about 5 minutes away to which I told her it wasn't a good time since he was over, she said she didn't care since she'd already seen them fucking. So my sister showed up while my gf and her bull were going at it in the bedroom, and my gf is fairly loud.

Me and her just sat in the living room and waited. At one point she remarked that it sounded like my GF was cumming

More please

She hasn't walked in on us, but since then she came over while my gf was with her bull in the bedroom. She gave me a call saying she was about 5 minutes away to which I told her it wasn't a good time since he was over, she said she didn't care since she'd already seen them fucking. So my sister showed up while my gf and her bull were going at it in the bedroom, and my gf is fairly loud.

Me and her just sat in the living room and waited. At one point she remarked that it sounded like my GF was cumming
This sounds hot. Can imagine your sister was also wet in her panty while sitting nxt to you and heared your gf cumming

More please
While me and my sister were listening I excused myself to go to the bathroom to masturbate though I didn't say that's what I was going to do, but my rock hard cock in my girls athletic shorts I think gave it away. As I stood up my sister said have fun, it probably won't take long with a laugh. She was right, I was cumming as soon as I got my cock out of my panties the whole scenario drove me nuts

I would have loved to see the look on your gf's face when she came out of the room and saw your sister sitting there.
Me and my sister were both sitting there, my GF came out in her bra and panties. When she saw my sister there she said why didn't you tell me she was here, to which my sister said it was no big deal. My gf obviously looked well fucked and when she turned around we both had a great view of her ass which had been spanked hard, and was extremely red. Sister made a comment that she likes to be spanked like that. Bull then left but he left in a hurry, it was awkward for him

This is what I believe has happened, merely using the information you shared and analyzing them. Your sister highly possibly most definitely liked what she saw, it took her a moment to process the image but she liked it. She will not be dropping by and calling you only 5 mins before she enters your place. She will find every excuse to be around you guys especially when the lover is at home. She does not particularly care about your sissy behavior and or wearing your ladies lingerie. What she cares is how to enter to that room with or without your lady being present. She would not be staying with you keeping you company while you have a boner and knowing that you are going to the bathroom to release the excitement and waiting for the black lover to exit the room. Hence she made comments I wish I was spanked like that.

Now about you, I believe you want to experience something similar you are experiencing with your girlfriend but with your system, you have been subconsciously fantasizing about it since before you decided to use your sisters lingerie. Nothing wrong with that I am simply trying to share some thoughts here.

Back