How many dont get to watch

Oh man that’s sad. you haven’t lived as a cuck until you’ve seen what a BBC does to a white woman, it’s one of the most beautiful sights to behold. From beginning when she pulls out his big black cock in her little white hand, to when she kisses the head of his cock and it disappears in her mouth to when he starts to nut and you can literally see his balls and cock pulsing, knowing he’s emptying his DNA deep inside her, there is just nothing more gorgeous, arousing, beautiful, erotic, sensitizing, energizing and electric to sit and watch! When my wife has gone out as she does and it’s been over a week or so, I start asking her, baby, I need to see you taking black cock…and she delivers!

I never have watched…in fact the guy she’s with a co worker of hers has no idea that I know.

this was the only way for this to happen we fantasized in bed about her with one of her black coworker for years…. they were always hitting on her anyway she’s very cute petite and it was a great fantasy that I wanted to become a reality so I convinced her for years that I wanted her to do it.

then the right good looking guy came along and it happened behind my back which I had told her in fantasies that I would like it to happen that way anyway but she came to me thinking she may be pregnant.

anyway it’s a fantastic exciting feeling seeing her get dressed to be with him and waiting the hours while she’s gone just knowing what she’s doing.

I never have watched…in fact the guy she’s with a co worker of hers has no idea that I know.

this was the only way for this to happen we fantasized in bed about her with one of her black coworker for years…. they were always hitting on her anyway she’s very cute petite and it was a great fantasy that I wanted to become a reality so I convinced her for years that I wanted her to do it.

then the right good looking guy came along and it happened behind my back which I had told her in fantasies that I would like it to happen that way anyway but she came to me thinking she may be pregnant.

anyway it’s a fantastic exciting feeling seeing her get dressed to be with him and waiting the hours while she’s gone just knowing what she’s doing.
Is she pregnant for real ??

How many like myself dont get to watch now just love the details after
My wife forbids me to watch her because she says she would be embarrassed by what a cumslut she becomes with our Black neighbor. She does let me watch her poop his cream out of her ravaged butthole when she gets home, though and I am grateful for that much.

My hubby no longer gets to see us have sex. It’s very rare. We started out that way, probably tipi al for most married couples, then got into him cleaning me. I’d say we evolved into a level of mature cuckolding where its only about me getting the best sex; and that is always 1-1 alone with a Bull.

Back