How I finally got my ex wife to get Fucked by our black friend.

I got caught up with being so turned on watching a big black guy take over my girlfriend that I had her give my best black friend Head four different times and how much she loved it and was ready for more and seemed to fall through with her every time. She was a side chick and I'mmediatly after I was no longer seeing her started to talk to my now ex wife to do it for me and she was always against it. So my same black friends that was with my side girlfriend I amazingly had him set up with my wife up in Erie PA were I was working at the time and she was absolutely ready but I never could get a hold of him to tell him what was up. Then a couple of years later I caught her in a lie about fucking this guy she worked with and I told her that she absolutely had no choice but to say yes or I wouldn't forgive her. So the very next weekend I brought up a black friend of ours and what happened afterwards was the most amazing thing I could of ever imagined. Right from the very start she just got completely taken over by his HUGE BBC and let him FUCK her twice that day and later that night told me in such Incredible details how much she absolutely loved every second of it and how she never felt anything like that ever before!

I got caught up with being so turned on watching a big black guy take over my girlfriend that I had her give my best black friend Head four different times and how much she loved it and was ready for more and seemed to fall through with her every time. She was a side chick and I'mmediatly after I was no longer seeing her started to talk to my now ex wife to do it for me and she was always against it. So my same black friends that was with my side girlfriend I amazingly had him set up with my wife up in Erie PA were I was working at the time and she was absolutely ready but I never could get a hold of him to tell him what was up. Then a couple of years later I caught her in a lie about fucking this guy she worked with and I told her that she absolutely had no choice but to say yes or I wouldn't forgive her. So the very next weekend I brought up a black friend of ours and what happened afterwards was the most amazing thing I could of ever imagined. Right from the very start she just got completely taken over by his HUGE BBC and let him FUCK her twice that day and later that night told me in such Incredible details how much she absolutely loved every second of it and how she never felt anything like that ever before!
Awesome

Awesome story, love it! Sounds so similar to my story but I was the one caught in a lie with a black girl. So she retaliated by fucking with a big cock black guy she was working with. She told me later, OMG..WOW..,sorry but that was the best fucking I have ever had . Said he was huge, much thicker than me couldn't take all his length in her tight pussy. Made her cum repeatedly and dumped a huge load in her. She met him again the next night and sucked him off to another huge load that she couldn't swallow fast enough. That was over 5 yrs ago and 12 bbc’s since. She told me and one of our bulls that if she knew how good it was she would have been fucking bbc years ago.

Awesome story, love it! Sounds so similar to my story but I was the one caught in a lie with a black girl. So she retaliated by fucking with a big cock black guy she was working with. She told me later, OMG..WOW..,sorry but that was the best fucking I have ever had . Said he was huge, much thicker than me couldn't take all his length in her tight pussy. Made her cum repeatedly and dumped a huge load in her. She met him again the next night and sucked him off to another huge load that she couldn't swallow fast enough. That was over 5 yrs ago and 12 bbc’s since. She told me and one of our bulls that if she knew how good it was she would have been fucking bbc years ago.
Funny how often things happen just like that!

(y)

It took me nearly 2 years to make her be ready to be fucked by other men.

I’m working on doing the same thing with my gf.

Nice

I dated this hot slutty blonde about 15 years ago. She was 21-22 at the time, 5’5”, 130 lbs, with big blue eyes. One night I caught her in a lie about fucking around with one of her girlfriends black boyfriend. At first she told me he grabbed her ass one night out of nowhere. She finally admitted that her friend and her blew the boyfriend together one night when they were all three hanging out. That made more sense why he felt comfortable enough to grab her ass. I was pissed when I found out even though we were broken up at the time. I sent her home that night. I got over it a day or two later.
I asked her to give me the details and she said they were partying, one thing led to another, and they both took turns blowing this guy until he came. I can’t remember if she ended up fucking him another time after that. She was pretty slutty so I would imagine she did.
I didn’t even realize she liked black guys. When we started talking a couple days later, I asked if she had fucked other black guys and she said yes. I asked for details and she told me about this black guy she met a year or two before she met me. He would call her up, she would go over his apartment, he would start out by massaging her, they would end up fucking, before he would cum, he would pull his cock out off her, pull off the condom, then blow his load on her face. She said this is how every encounter with that guy went.

I would have her tell me the stories of her encounters with those two black guys in detail while we fucked many times. It would always lead to huge orgasms for both of us.
So, one night I asked her if we could find a black guy online to come over and fuck her in front of me. She knew I was in the lifestyle with my previous girlfriends and her and I had already done some ******* with others so it wasn’t a big deal. She said yes so I posted a few pics of her online either on Craigslist or AFF. We got a response from a guy who was what we were looking for so we invited him over. She dressed up in a school girl uniform with a red skirt, white top, and those clear stripper heals that use to be popular. She was nervous but excited. The guy shows up at my door and I let him in and bring him into the family room where she is sitting on the couch. He comes in, sits down and we all have some small talk for a few minutes to get acquainted. He admits that he thought the pics were fake because he couldn’t believe a girl this young and hot would be posting an ad for a guy to fuck her. He was pleasantly surprised we were not catfishing or scamming.
At some point they start fooling around. She starts to blow him and at some point he goes down on her. I start off taking pictures and not joining in. At one point he is sitting on the couch, she is riding him while they are both facing me. I am watching and snapping some pics. I remember one of the pics I took of them both in that position where she was lifted up high on his cock, it was still in her pussy, but her juices were running down the condom and onto his balls. Another great position was when she was kneeling on the couch facing me, the guy is fucking her doggy style from behind while he is standing up, and she is sucking my dick while I am standing up in front of her still taking pics. I was telling him to fuck her harder so she would be treated like the slut she was. When the guy finally came the condom had broken and he had to reach into her pussy to get it out.
I remember we all had a great time and she and I would talk about that quite a bit when we would fuck each other. Good times.

Back