How fast reach orgasm with blk guy

I'm happy that @miriam4bck and @AnnieS highlighted the factor of foreplay and anticipation build up. It's often - and justified - brought up how guys are too often ready to just fuck and cum before the hotel room door gets shut, but every now and then the same principle applies to women. It's understandable in those cases where the woman is anxious, eager, and excited about what's going to happen -- especially if it's a first time or first time with a new man. And god forbid, if a woman is in a hurry to get to fucking, how many men do you know will make her slow down?:)

We would almost all benefit, I think, from more foreplay and taking it easy at first and then just letting all fuck break loose!!

I reach my orgasm offcourse first very fast with bbc, whereas find it difficult with hubby. Ladies what's your experience. Is there something which causes it
My wife used to have only one or two orgasms with me, then she started dating Black Bulls and she can cum dozens of times, how they taught her that I don’t understand, but it’s a reality for her.

I reach my orgasm offcourse first very fast with bbc, whereas find it difficult with hubby. Ladies what's your experience. Is there something which causes it

I’ve cum on penetration with my black lovers too. Watching him slick his cock head in my wetness and pulling my legs back and seeing my lips push out as his big black dick head pops inside my pussy.. I start and after one or two full strokes I’m shaking clutching him as I cum all over his dick.

Last edited:
Well your excitement level is higher. My husband can make me cum in minutes but he's also a master at foreplay and the tease starting hours before dinner. By the time we fall into bed I want to cum so bad it easy.
Annie, you and your husband are very lucky to be so in tune with each other. Sex begins HOURS before you land in bed!

I’ve cum on penetration with my black lovers too. Watching him slick his cock head in my wetness and pulling my legs back and seeing my lips push out as his big black Vick head pops inside my pussy.. I start and after one or two full strokes I’m shaking clutching him as I cum all over his dick.

twins separated at birth 😘😂🤣

While I always make sure she gets off when we are having sex it takes a lot of effort and focus. Yet, the last bbc she was with she climbed on and was cumming in 17 seconds. I know this exactly because when we watched the video I recorded of them together I told her I wanted to time it. 17 seconds “Right there when I arch my back I started to cum” There were obviously some that were more intense than that as the night progressed but. 17 seconds. 🔥 🥵.
We didn’t attempt to count the total number but she guesstimated 20-30 times that night.

I’ve cum on penetration with my black lovers too. Watching him slick his cock head in my wetness and pulling my legs back and seeing my lips push out as his big black dick head pops inside my pussy.. I start and after one or two full strokes I’m shaking clutching him as I cum all over his dick.
Very visual are we?

Back