How far did your Lust take over ?

hi there everyone. This question goes to the ladies again. We all have a certain degree of lust in us. Id like to know how far that lust has taken full advantage of one self. tell me the craziest experiences you females have had. Looking forward for it xx

Lust can be quite a powerful ******* to say the least. You say one thing while in a calm state of mind and once things get worked up you might be singing a completely different tune. I think we have all been there and I think it probably played a good part in most of us starting in this lifestyle as that first step can be a tough one.

My first really submissive experience that began some years of debauchery: (i copied this from a long ago post):
I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.

It led to a very strange night. After that, he asked me to spend a few days at his place and I consented. It led to my first anal experience and to my first lesbian experience.

Deepest apologies to be critical of a fellow poster I have always considered a friend...but the lady has obviously been oiled up all over with lard and is now being taken on a bare mattress without a covering liner. Are you really so bourgeoisie as to consider mattresses to grow on trees?... or so crass to s le ep on oily filthy matresses? ..... ummm or did the guys set this all up?

Deepest apologies to be critical of a fellow poster I have always considered a friend...but the lady has obviously been oiled up all over with lard and is now being taken on a bare mattress without a covering liner. Are you really so bourgeoisie as to consider mattresses to grow on trees?... or so crass to s le ep on oily filthy matresses? ..... ummm or did the guys set this all up?
Please read the blog story. No one was sleeping. :ROFLMAO: Yes, MASTER set it up. The sheen is a mixture of sweat and semen. More proletarian than bourgeoisie. Thanks for the comment. I do enjoy your posts.

My first really submissive experience that began some years of debauchery: (i copied this from a long ago post):
I met a man at a reception and I agreed to a date. After dinner, he took me to his apartment and very quietly dominated me...just ordered me to walk up and down the length of the living room and dining room. He would have me shed articles of clothing at certain times (he stayed fully dressed) until gradually I was completely nude. I felt so embarrassed. When I was nude he continued to have me march but told me to lift my legs higher and higher as I walked and to raise my arms first upwards then stretched out to the sides. I felt SO exposed. Like I was an obscene crab or something. It was also really cold in the apartment and I could feel the cold air around my private area. He had me so that my knees actually came up to my breasts as I walked. Try it; you'll see how weird it feels. I could just feel his eyes cutting into me as I walked. I felt so ashamed but I don't think I was ever more excited.

It led to a very strange night. After that, he asked me to spend a few days at his place and I consented. It led to my first anal experience and to my first lesbian experience.
So so hot. Would love to hear more!

My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience sex with a black guy, I always refused. Then after a friends party she is black from Barbados, I had previously told her about my husband wanting me to go with a black guy ( long story short) we met her uncle . We gave him a lift home after the party. We went in to his house for a night cap , while there the conversation turned sexual with him showing us his black penis, as soon as I looked at it I was caught by the size and beauty of it and it’s massive bulbous purple head with his pre cum leaking from his cock eye . after all the years my husband had tried to get me to experience bbc seeing this beautiful black cock in the flesh made me so turned on that lust took over and I knew I would let him fuck me which he did giving me my first vaginal orgasm and multiple orgasms as he pounded me deeper and harder than I had ever experienced . Since that evening I have become addicted to sex with him and have experienced sex with other black guy’s apart from one they have all given me good hard fuckings ..

Last edited:
Back