Hot wife's age blk guys prefer

I am 36 a hot wife, blk guys can tell what age they prefer. Though it depends on many factors

To me it's more about attraction, sex appeal, and if she likes a big hard black cock! I've been with hotwives and girlfriends from the 20's to the 50's and outside of a woman being legal age has never been a factor for me!

There's alot of unsatisfied people out there who have limited their quality prospects over the age factor. It's their prerogative yet their dissatisfaction bleeds into their adds and profiles which makes smart people pass them up!

I prefer safe, sane people who are creative, no pressure, and without a ton of rules that refer to how to play (ie: no kissing, no talking outside of sex, husband has to ok every move, etc). I feel people in their twenties are creative but are without discretion and not very discriminant about who they have sex with. They just want experiences. People in their thirties tend to get rigid because they have been burnt. They also tend to rule out people over 40 cause they think they are old. Once women get into their 40s they are more horny but also more selective about partners but can still “act out” due to recent divorces, past trauma, other relationship bs. For me, I prefer women over 45 with a preference for those 50-65. These women tend to know how to chill, enjoy regular conversation, are more personable, and are good at communicating there needs. By then the have learned themselves and their bodies well enough to say what they need, want, and what their limitations are. Plus, I think of them as old peaches. Young peaches are good, but older, more ripe ones are better.:)

Last edited:
I prefer safe, sane people who are creative, no pressure, and without a ton of rules that refer to how to play (ie: no kissing, no talking outside of sex, husband had to ok every move, etc). I feel oriole in their twenties are creative but are without discretion and not very discriminant about who they have sex with. They just want experiences. People in their thirties tend to get rigid because they have been burnt. They also tend to rule out people over 40 cause they think they are old. Once women get into their 40s they are more horny but also more selective about partners but can still “act out” due to recent divorces, past trauma, other relationship bs. For me, I prefer women over 45 with a preference for those 50-65. These women tend to know how to chill, enjoy regular conversation, are more personable, and are good at communicating there needs. By then the have learned themselves and their bodies well enough to say what they need, want, and limitations are. Plus I think of them as old peaches. Young peaches are good but older, more ripe ones are better :)
I am happy to read your answer, being in the 50+ group. I agree. I know how to work my body now and would not have been at all ready earlier in my life.

Back