Hot WIFE Captions

The Hotwife’s statement reminds me of our own marriage soon after our honeymoon. My new wife had an insatiable sexual appetite. I couldn’t remotely keep up with her needs. After having a few freebie affairs she asked me to start pimping her out to traveling businessmen in our city. I became her cuckold pimp and she quickly built up a list of loyal regular clients. She made more money nights and weekends as a private ******* than she ever made in her weekday career.

This one makes me grin, I think because one of my old friends from one of the groups we partied with. Her Dr. told her it would take about month to get her birth control medication out of her system, WRONG she made it with five guys at a party eight days after she stopped taking it. Result triplets, Obviously she was not the problem with their trying several times for a baby. It worked out fine, her husband did check out sterile and their children are well loved and look nothing alike except for features they got from mom. She joked later when we were having lunch about two of those guys having slow swimmers. But thankful they did Three at once is too much. I get ill just thinking about it. All those dirty diapers, that alone would be a full time job. W  H.jpg

Back