Her Queen of Spades Coronation

It all started with me writing fantasies for my wife for our upcoming honeymoon vacation to Hedonism II. We both had discussed how hot it would be for her to enjoy BBC while I watched, but the fantasies I wrote to her were what made both of us believe this lifestyle could work for us! And, last night was a culmination of weeks of planning and hoping to make our fantasy come true well before our trip to Jamaica. My hotwife went from being a princess to a full Queen of Spades, and we loved every minute of the experience! ♠️👸🏽♠️
We have been going to Hedo just about every year since 1985. We were a host coule for the resort for a few years. Unless you are going to some special BBC event (and there are few at Hedo...) Hedo is NOT the place for BBC action. The Jamaican men cannot enter the property and and workers that are on the property are fired if they are caught playing with the guests. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

You can play with some of the staff. It happens. I have done it myself a feww times during the years, but the staff member is risking his job there,

Last edited:
It all started with me writing fantasies for my wife for our upcoming honeymoon vacation to Hedonism II. We both had discussed how hot it would be for her to enjoy BBC while I watched, but the fantasies I wrote to her were what made both of us believe this lifestyle could work for us! And, last night was a culmination of weeks of planning and hoping to make our fantasy come true well before our trip to Jamaica. My hotwife went from being a princess to a full Queen of Spades, and we loved every minute of the experience! ♠️👸🏽♠️
Any video of your first experience?

Congrats. I love the picture where he's only half way in and he's already spreading her lips wide with that Big Beautiful Black Cock. Hope it's a first of many more for you 3. :sex:

Lucky man! Please tell me she let you have sloppy seconds

love to join you

Yes! She wanted black fingernails with white tips but the guy who did her nails could not get that right with the dip style nails! So, she went with 4 black nails and one white! With her ring finger being white for sure! It’s a symbol of her being a Queen of Spades! ♠️♠️♠️
Thats hot af.

It;s always grand for a woman to go from vanilla to QOS . The sooner the better. I went late and managed to over compensate.

We have been going to Hedo just about every year since 1985. We were a host coule for the resort for a few years. Unless you are going to some special BBC event (and there are few at Hedo...) Hedo is NOT the place for BBC action. The Jamaican men cannot enter the property and and workers that are on the property are fired if they are caught playing with the guests. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Then how does a couple find BBC in Jamaica ? Not go to Hedo and stay somewhere else where it is acceptable?

sounds like your moving along well and welcome to the world of big black cocks over little white dicks. I find it is true that once you go black you will never go back

Back