Hello from Texas ❤

Laidback24u

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello! I'm a 39 y.o. fertile wife and mom of 3. I am a very curvy bbw. My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for 21 years, and I have been into black men since...I can't even remember...always? It's not even because of their shoe size being bigger than most (😏), but really because they have a smooth confidence among other things that I can't seem to resist - especially if they're a classy guy.

I really want a long term, best friend with benefits. There is something so mind blowing about the sex when there is that connection.

Fell free to message me and ask me anything else you'd like to know 😘.

Attachments

• received_621065568857185.jpeg
    received_621065568857185.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 293
  • received_507372807226167.jpeg
    received_507372807226167.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 198
  • received_509734370329492.jpeg
    received_509734370329492.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 296
Hello! I'm a 39 y.o. fertile wife and mom of 3. I am a very curvy bbw. My hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for 21 years, and I have been into black men since...I can't even remember...always? It's not even because of their shoe size being bigger than most (😏), but really because they have a smooth confidence among other things that I can't seem to resist - especially if they're a classy guy.

I really want a long term, best friend with benefits. There is something so mind blowing about the sex when there is that connection.

Welcome sexy!!! What part of Texas are you from?

Hope you find him...:)

Pleasure to meet you.

Back