HAVE YOU EVER MET IN PUBLIC ANY OF THE LADIES HERE?

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
Recently I have bumped into two of the ladies I know only from this site.

The first had fallen and sprained her ankle while hiking. She was with two friends. So I said nothing other than splinting her ankle with a wire splint and helping her back to their car. One of my lady friend commenter on how I was a Johnny on the spot arranging every thing. This lady that I helped smiled and headed off to the hospital the next thing I knew she blocked me. Which is ok. Liked her photos and her comments however would never have approached her.

The second got her car stuck and I pulled her out.

told neither of them I knew them from this site.

Recently I have bumped into two of the ladies I know only from this site.

The first had fallen and sprained her ankle while hiking. She was with two friends. So I said nothing other than splinting her ankle with a wire splint and helping her back to their car. One of my lady friend commenter on how I was a Johnny on the spot arranging every thing. This lady that I helped smiled and headed off to the hospital the next thing I knew she blocked me. Which is ok. Liked her photos and her comments however would never have approached her.

The second got her car stuck and I pulled her out.

told neither of them I knew them from this site.
Maybe they knew you too, and like you, didn't say anything to give it away. The one that blocked you, she may have panicked, not sure why, but maybe that's her fear, being recognized off site.

Back