Has your wife cheated before?

Sex with my wife died off after we got married. Being bi, I encouraged her to fuck other men, if she wanted, openly, rather than cheating, and later to fully cuckold me and deny me sex. She asked a lot of questions, was interested, said she had to find the right guy, be out of town, etc. “What would happen if I liked it so much I got addicted?” She’d actually already cucked me by this point, with a college stud from a bar, who banged her raw, followed by her boss, and then others. Most of her workers all knew. She went out with friends after work for years, but said nothing ever happened. She lost interest in me sexually after the first time, denying me sex for five years with excuses, then gave me the occasional pity sex.

She encouraged me to stay home alone, and when she did want me to go out with her, I usually encouraged her to go out and just have fun. I bought her sexy clothes and condoms, and told her to find a hot guy. Long story short, she spent at least 10 years cheating (which I suspected), but because I had encouraged her, she took it as permission, and didn't want to deal with the shame of telling me the details of her secret slutty side, or letting me watch, etc. until 14 years after it all started. Don’t know if she’s cucking me now, but I obviously hope she is.

Many men have fucked my wife because I couldn't satisfy her, and I deserved to be cucked if she needed to be fucked by other men. And she never came home and had sex with me afterwards, which means they satisfied her to the point she was just....done, finished, satiated, whatever.

Yeah of course. I’d been asking her to cuckold me and she did - she just didn’t tell me haha.

I’ve said elsewhere that I don’t blame her, her hubby has a tiny dick and doesn’t last long. She has needs and it was a sexual thing, not an emotional one.
Was the guy black atleast? 🤭

For the record also, before she moved away, her and i had about on about four different occasions with one of the last being the night before she moved away, a MMF with one of my best friends at the time so it’s not like I hadn’t seen or known of her fucking another guy, i watched my friend wear her pussy out, fill it with cum, fill her mouth with cum and shoot a big load all over her face

I think cheating is much more common than we all maybe realize, or maybe not as maybe many of you have done it too. Most my male friends when it’s “just us guys” and sipping whiskey and smoking cigars brag about new pussy they’ve had recently, even if it was ******* and they paid for it. I think most people, not all by maybe over 50%, if given the chance and no one would know give in to tempatation, women very much included.

Case in point for women,

My wife and her BFF going back to elementary school who my wife helped convert years back to a complete and total BBC slut about a year after her husband died. They go by special invitation as my wife fucks one of the dancers to a private even strip show that is exclusive both invitation only at a private venue and all black male dancers. She says it’s about 60/40 black women/white women ratio and she tells me the cars at this event are M-B, BMW’s, Bentley’s, so lots of money involved. The dancers get 100% all nude and she says it has to be a requirement to be well hung as they are all very, very well endowed. The wine and alcohol flows and it gets super loud and wild, cocks in hands, in mouths but the dancers are pretty good at playing and only let them touch or suck it for a few seconds. My wife says, hell yeah, i touch them all and lick and suck them too but she says, I love to watch too because i specifically look for wedding rings and rarely to i see a left hand without one on it. She says it makes my pussy wet to see one of the sexy white ladies with both hands on a big black cock and seeing that big, filthy expensive diamond wedding ring glowing like her own wrapped around a BBC. They do these about every 2 months or so, just a one night event and she says some of these women are giving the guys $100 and she hears them trying to get contact info and begging them to fuck after the show or meet up and fuck. the black bull that my wife fucks regularly says he’s made over $5K in one night and has met up with so many married white women thru the past 3 years he’s worked the events and fucks many of them like he does my wife, right in their own house sometimes with the husband watching, sometimes just alone. She also says, as wild as the white women get at these events, the black women are just totally out there going wild, will pull up their dresses and push a dancers head into their pussies, no panties, try to get fucked right in front of everyone (dancers have strict rules against this and don’t but they get so turned on and rock hard). She says, hey, all the black women are wearing wedding rings too and she’s talked to a few about it and they say, i know my husband is a player so I’m gonna bed a player too.

A promiscuous woman is always a good choice for a beta male and vice versa. When I met Nora for the first time at a wine festival, she disappeared with her boss and I followed them to a wooden wall where she first served him kneeling and then let herself be fucked standing against the wall. I was immediately aroused and our eyes met. Her boss didn't notice, but she smiled. Afterwards we flew and danced closely for the rest of the evening and I could feel on my trouser leg that they had fucked without a condom. She then let me too. Shortly before my climax she whispered questioningly in my ear, ib I feel the foreign seed. That's when I came

Está pequeña historia que me ocurrió cada vez que me acuerdo me pongo duro.mi mujer y mi amigo han tenido sexo muchas veces.tengo que remarcar que mi amigo tiene una polla de unas 9" el es blanco.una noche estábamos cenando con otras parejas en nuestra casa y mi amigo soltero también estaba.la noche se alargó asta altas horas de la madrugada.las parejas empezaron a hir a sus respectivos ogares y mi amigo decidió quedarse a dormir en nuestra casa.siempre tenemos una habitación para invitados apunto.la cosa fue que yo estaba muy cansado i me fui a la cama mientras mi mujer se aseaba i se quitaba el maquillaje para hir a dormir con migo.mientras mi amigo ya estaba en su habitación.yo me dormí antes de que mi mujer entrara.me desperté una hora aprox después de que me durmiera i vi que mi mujer a un no había entrado a la cama me esxtraño pero estaba tan dormido que no pude pensar nada.al poco rato entro mi mujer a la habitación.y entonces yo volví a despertarme y le pregunte donde estabas??a la que ella me dijo en la habitación de mi amigo!!!y le pregunte y que hacias alli??a ll que ella respondió.FOLLANDO.ufffff
En ese momento no pude contenerme le toque su vagina y buaaa estaba empapada le dije que me gustaría follarme esa vagina y ella me dijo tarda tuya ufff que follada más buena echemos esa noche.
My amigo mientras ella estaba aseandose le mando un WhatsApp diciéndole si tenía ganas de pasar un rato con el a solas y mi mujer le dijo que si por eso yo no me enteré.fue como una especie de infidelidad pero consentida!!!!

Back