Hands Free

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
My wife has been pegging me for a few years. We have recently entered into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife wants me to offer my ass to one of her bulls. Additionally she has said more than once that she would love it, if I had a hands free limp dick orgasm while he was fucking me. I have only every had one hands free orgasm before from her strapon.
Is there something I can do to help this happen? Also what will change in my marriage if/when I cum from a BBC fucking me?

Advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated!

My wife has been pegging me for a few years. We have recently entered into the cuckold lifestyle. My wife wants me to offer my ass to one of her bulls. Additionally she has said more than once that she would love it, if I had a hands free limp dick orgasm while he was fucking me. I have only every had one hands free orgasm before from her strapon.
Is there something I can do to help this happen? Also what will change in my marriage if/when I cum from a BBC fucking me?

What will happen is you will NEVER FUCK A woman AGAIN ,You will have what I have .... A MAN PUSSY ...I’m not a sissy but A submissive fuck toy for BBC , dildos ,strap on pegging & the occasional decent size white Dick .... you ass is now A manpussy

That is a lot to ask a bull to do. Unless the bull is bi he most likely will reject the idea. To be in a cuckold relationship a bull has to be very open-minded to having another man in the room. This is why many cuck's are subs to the wife and bull. Try starting out having your wife peg you while the bull watches. Make it uncomfortable and embarrassing for you. For me riding a strap-on and moaning like a sissy in front of our bull does not get me hard.

Question is do u want to be porked up the ass by a bbc like a fag ... once I did it I was hooked

Back