First time watching my blonde wife.

like2shareAz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Let me start of by saying this story, other than names, is entirely true. As a reader of some of the stories from this forum, I prefer true versus made up stories. This is one of those stories.

Before being married, I already enjoyed the idea of sharing my girlfriends and having threesomes. I’ve had the fortunate luck of dating bi-sexual women or those interested in having some MFM threesomes. I had my share of fun before getting married. While dating my ex-girlfriend, she confessed to me one day that she had previously dated several black men with large dicks. At first I was a little intimidated but also intrigued. I’m not small but I also wouldn’t call myself big or huge, I would say I’m average around six and a half inches. On one occasion, the ex and I were having a conversation about one-night stands. Let’s just say she did not agree with them and proceeded to call women different names if they had one night stands.

It had to be months later, in a different conversation my ex mentioned she had a one-night stand before. This shocked me, I didn’t care about the one-night stand, but it shocked me because she was so against them before and kind of a prude when it came to sex. My ex went on to try and justify why her one-night stand was ok. She tells me she was at the club dancing when a black guy started dancing with her and grinding on her butt. You see, my ex has one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen, great for grinding on and bending over when you’re fucking. While she was dancing with him, she felt a big black cock down the side of his leg squeezing against her ass. She admitted she was already a little tipsy and having a large cock against her butt turned her on. She realized he was well over 10 inches and wanted to feel that because she may never have a chance again. Now, this story had just started and I could feel my self getting turned on by her story. I found it strange because I had never had any of my ex’s tell me a story like this, specially not while my dick was staring to get hard. Not only was I starting to get excited, I could visually tell she was having a good time just sharing the story with me. Her breathing was starting to get deeper and she would unknowingly lick her lips every now and then. Long story short, she told me how they left the club and found a hotel. She immediately droped to her knees and pulled out the biggest cock she has ever had. Not only was it over 10 inches, but it was fat and she couldn’t close her hands around it. She sucked that fat cock the best she could and then allowed him to stretch out her little pussy. She remembered how good it hurt and how he was taking pictures, something she wouldn’t even allow me to do. She said she was in such pleasure she didn’t tell him no.

That night we had sex and we were both turned on, this had never been a thing for me before. The only thing I wish is for that person to post the pictures somewhere for me to see. The story had me thinking and I enjoyed the thought of it, so I eventually asked my ex if she was willing to fuck a bbc in front of me. Unfortunately, she always said not but would regularly tell me stories of her fucking other bbc’s.

This now leads to my wife, Andrea. My wife, in my opinion, is super sexy blonde with big tits. I think she’s stunning and most people agree when they see her. In talking she also told me she had been with a black guy before, but he wasn’t very big. We began to regularly talk about sex with other people, mostly black guys, while having sex and some conversations became very spicy and enhanced our sex life. We would regularly fuck talking about my fantasy of me watching her. The time finally came and we both agreed it was something we wanted to try. She was turned on by the idea of having a big dick and I was turned on by the idea of watching her getting pleased. She had never had a truly big dick before and I wanted to see her get fucked and scream in *******, with a little pain. Using a website, we met a very muscular guy who, by all his pictures, had a very long and fat cock. We messaged for a bit and decided to meet at a bar.

The day finally came. The wife, a little nervous but excited, was getting ready and wearing something sexy to show of her goods. She told me her pussy was nervous, but also wet with excitement of having a bbc. I was horny and excited, I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted her to stay horny for her new friend.

Went to the bar and met, well, let’s call him Jay. We met Jay at the bar and he was exactly what his picture showed. We spoke for a bit letting the wife and him loosen up and shared some drinks. After about an hour, my wife got up and whispered to me, “I want to fuck him please.” Well, we paid the tab and we were off. My wife’s first time with Jay she was a little shy, but wanting to feel her first big dick. We made it to the hotel parking lot and before getting off, my wife looked at me and asked if I was sure. With an encouraging smile I told her I was more than happy to share her and watch her get a good fucking that I couldn’t give her. She was happy and off we went into the room where Jay was waiting.

Andrea walked in wearing a blue and pink striped dress, tight around her large breast that were braless and perky. Jay knew it was her first time, so he took it nice and easy…at first. For the first time Jay walks up to her and hugs her, putting his big hands right on her round ass over the dress. I couldn’t believe what I was watching, I was about to watch my sexy innocent white wife get the fucking of her life right in front of my eyes. A fucking that only a large bbc can give. I was excited and getting harder by the moment. I saw back on a chair and watched as they kissed and he slowly pulled her dress up touching her bare skin. My wife turned to look at me, I smiled and gave her the nod letting her know it was ok to have fun. I then asked Jay to “please fuck my wife,” he smiled and said, “my please.” From that point forward there was no more hesitation, no more second thoughts, only sexual desire for a big dick and muscular guy.

Andrea immediately dropped to her knees, turning sideways so I could see everything. She undid his belt, pulled his pants down, reached into his underwear and removed the largest dick I have ever seen. His pictures on the website did not do him justice. By the look on my wife’s face, it was the largest one she had ever seen also. He was already hard for her and easily 11 inches long and thick enough that Andrea couldn’t wrap her hands around his cock. Without hesitation she slowly began sucking on that big cock. I had never seen her suck with such passion, she was using her mouth to make love to that dick. Jay slowly began to face fuck her and I watched my wife turn from a suburban housewife to a bbc slut. She sucked on that dick for a long time using both hands to stroke him as I encouraged her and took some pictures. I would occasionally stop and stroke my dick watching my becoming a bbc slut.

While on her knees, Andrea stopped and asked Jay to fuck her. Having my wife’s full naked body in front of him now, Jay didn’t skip a beat. I was actually a little scared that my wife’s pussy wouldn’t be able to fit his big cock. Andrea laid on her back and I could see her pussy was already very wet and throbbing. Jay put the head of his cock inside her pussy as my wife looked at me and whispered, “I love you” to me. Jay started to insert his cock a little at a time as I watched my wife’s face making faces that she was in a little pain. I asked her if she wanted him to stop, but she immediately replied “please don’t stop, I want his big cock.” That was Jay’s cue and immediately pushed in about 8 of his inches when my wife started cumming. Andrea screamed more than I have ever heard her before, I thought the neighbors would be complaining to management soon. Jay continued to fuck my wife for hours while I sat back and watched. Andrea was never able to get all 11 inches in, but she sure tried. Jay fucked her in every position as Andrea screamed more than I’ve ever heard her, she was truly a little white slut that night. He stretched her pussy as she came about 20 times that night. I enjoyed every minute of it watching Jay putting his dick in and out of my wife’s pussy. It was a huge turn on when Jay looked at me and told me my wife felt fantastic as he was fucking her. After about 3-4 hours, Jay wanted to cum on my wife’s 36DD’s. He titties fucked her and came all over them as she licked his cock with every thrust.

We drove home that night and asked her what she thought, her response was, “can we do that again sometime?” I smiled and agreed. I knew then she was a bbc slut and a QoS in the making. We met Jay several times through the next few years and my wife has had multiple bbc’s now while I watch and take pictures. I enjoy watching and she enjoys getting fucked and stretched.

unnamed.jpg

Let me start of by saying this story, other than names, is entirely true. As a reader of some of the stories from this forum, I prefer true versus made up stories. This is one of those stories.

Before being married, I already enjoyed the idea of sharing my girlfriends and having threesomes. I’ve had the fortunate luck of dating bi-sexual women or those interested in having some MFM threesomes. I had my share of fun before getting married. While dating my ex-girlfriend, she confessed to me one day that she had previously dated several black men with large dicks. At first I was a little intimidated but also intrigued. I’m not small but I also wouldn’t call myself big or huge, I would say I’m average around six and a half inches. On one occasion, the ex and I were having a conversation about one-night stands. Let’s just say she did not agree with them and proceeded to call women different names if they had one night stands.

It had to be months later, in a different conversation my ex mentioned she had a one-night stand before. This shocked me, I didn’t care about the one-night stand, but it shocked me because she was so against them before and kind of a prude when it came to sex. My ex went on to try and justify why her one-night stand was ok. She tells me she was at the club dancing when a black guy started dancing with her and grinding on her butt. You see, my ex has one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen, great for grinding on and bending over when you’re fucking. While she was dancing with him, she felt a big black cock down the side of his leg squeezing against her ass. She admitted she was already a little tipsy and having a large cock against her butt turned her on. She realized he was well over 10 inches and wanted to feel that because she may never have a chance again. Now, this story had just started and I could feel my self getting turned on by her story. I found it strange because I had never had any of my ex’s tell me a story like this, specially not while my dick was staring to get hard. Not only was I starting to get excited, I could visually tell she was having a good time just sharing the story with me. Her breathing was starting to get deeper and she would unknowingly lick her lips every now and then. Long story short, she told me how they left the club and found a hotel. She immediately droped to her knees and pulled out the biggest cock she has ever had. Not only was it over 10 inches, but it was fat and she couldn’t close her hands around it. She sucked that fat cock the best she could and then allowed him to stretch out her little pussy. She remembered how good it hurt and how he was taking pictures, something she wouldn’t even allow me to do. She said she was in such pleasure she didn’t tell him no.

That night we had sex and we were both turned on, this had never been a thing for me before. The only thing I wish is for that person to post the pictures somewhere for me to see. The story had me thinking and I enjoyed the thought of it, so I eventually asked my ex if she was willing to fuck a bbc in front of me. Unfortunately, she always said not but would regularly tell me stories of her fucking other bbc’s.

This now leads to my wife, Andrea. My wife, in my opinion, is super sexy blonde with big tits. I think she’s stunning and most people agree when they see her. In talking she also told me she had been with a black guy before, but he wasn’t very big. We began to regularly talk about sex with other people, mostly black guys, while having sex and some conversations became very spicy and enhanced our sex life. We would regularly fuck talking about my fantasy of me watching her. The time finally came and we both agreed it was something we wanted to try. She was turned on by the idea of having a big dick and I was turned on by the idea of watching her getting pleased. She had never had a truly big dick before and I wanted to see her get fucked and scream in *******, with a little pain. Using a website, we met a very muscular guy who, by all his pictures, had a very long and fat cock. We messaged for a bit and decided to meet at a bar.

The day finally came. The wife, a little nervous but excited, was getting ready and wearing something sexy to show of her goods. She told me her pussy was nervous, but also wet with excitement of having a bbc. I was horny and excited, I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted her to stay horny for her new friend.

Went to the bar and met, well, let’s call him Jay. We met Jay at the bar and he was exactly what his picture showed. We spoke for a bit letting the wife and him loosen up and shared some drinks. After about an hour, my wife got up and whispered to me, “I want to fuck him please.” Well, we paid the tab and we were off. My wife’s first time with Jay she was a little shy, but wanting to feel her first big dick. We made it to the hotel parking lot and before getting off, my wife looked at me and asked if I was sure. With an encouraging smile I told her I was more than happy to share her and watch her get a good fucking that I couldn’t give her. She was happy and off we went into the room where Jay was waiting.

Andrea walked in wearing a blue and pink striped dress, tight around her large breast that were braless and perky. Jay knew it was her first time, so he took it nice and easy…at first. For the first time Jay walks up to her and hugs her, putting his big hands right on her round ass over the dress. I couldn’t believe what I was watching, I was about to watch my sexy innocent white wife get the fucking of her life right in front of my eyes. A fucking that only a large bbc can give. I was excited and getting harder by the moment. I saw back on a chair and watched as they kissed and he slowly pulled her dress up touching her bare skin. My wife turned to look at me, I smiled and gave her the nod letting her know it was ok to have fun. I then asked Jay to “please fuck my wife,” he smiled and said, “my please.” From that point forward there was no more hesitation, no more second thoughts, only sexual desire for a big dick and muscular guy.

Andrea immediately dropped to her knees, turning sideways so I could see everything. She undid his belt, pulled his pants down, reached into his underwear and removed the largest dick I have ever seen. His pictures on the website did not do him justice. By the look on my wife’s face, it was the largest one she had ever seen also. He was already hard for her and easily 11 inches long and thick enough that Andrea couldn’t wrap her hands around his cock. Without hesitation she slowly began sucking on that big cock. I had never seen her suck with such passion, she was using her mouth to make love to that dick. Jay slowly began to face fuck her and I watched my wife turn from a suburban housewife to a bbc slut. She sucked on that dick for a long time using both hands to stroke him as I encouraged her and took some pictures. I would occasionally stop and stroke my dick watching my becoming a bbc slut.

While on her knees, Andrea stopped and asked Jay to fuck her. Having my wife’s full naked body in front of him now, Jay didn’t skip a beat. I was actually a little scared that my wife’s pussy wouldn’t be able to fit his big cock. Andrea laid on her back and I could see her pussy was already very wet and throbbing. Jay put the head of his cock inside her pussy as my wife looked at me and whispered, “I love you” to me. Jay started to insert his cock a little at a time as I watched my wife’s face making faces that she was in a little pain. I asked her if she wanted him to stop, but she immediately replied “please don’t stop, I want his big cock.” That was Jay’s cue and immediately pushed in about 8 of his inches when my wife started cumming. Andrea screamed more than I have ever heard her before, I thought the neighbors would be complaining to management soon. Jay continued to fuck my wife for hours while I sat back and watched. Andrea was never able to get all 11 inches in, but she sure tried. Jay fucked her in every position as Andrea screamed more than I’ve ever heard her, she was truly a little white slut that night. He stretched her pussy as she came about 20 times that night. I enjoyed every minute of it watching Jay putting his dick in and out of my wife’s pussy. It was a huge turn on when Jay looked at me and told me my wife felt fantastic as he was fucking her. After about 3-4 hours, Jay wanted to cum on my wife’s 36DD’s. He titties fucked her and came all over them as she licked his cock with every thrust.

We drove home that night and asked her what she thought, her response was, “can we do that again sometime?” I smiled and agreed. I knew then she was a bbc slut and a QoS in the making. We met Jay several times through the next few years and my wife has had multiple bbc’s now while I watch and take pictures. I enjoy watching and she enjoys getting fucked and stretched.

View attachment 3148519
You are an lucky guy. Great experience and story.

Any updates?

View attachment 3148519
Awesome story and you are a lucky husband

View attachment 3148519
Absolutely love this story. So similar to our beginning with bbc

Back