Explicit sculptures

The tomb of Victor Noir. Pere Lachaise Cemetery, Paris, France.

A journalist killed by a Bonaparte prince, his tombstone has become an odd modern fertility idol. Women wishing to become pregnant rub themselves against the face or crotch. While not explicit in and of itself its fits this thread's theme.
Screen-Shot-2022-01-07-at-7.57.15-AM.jpg

From contemporary artist Jeff Koons' 'Made in Heaven' series. Koons used himself and his then wife, Ciccilona, as models.
1991_Installation_view_1_690.jpgmih5_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't define as explicit...However, the sculpture that my woman and I have in our home is a one-of-a-kind from Israel.
The other is a limited edition that was our first choice. We weren't able to get it.
Screenshot_20231229-091648.pngScreenshot_20231229-091456.png

I would tell you the story behind this however I think you will enjoy learning it for yourself. Find the autobiography of Richard Burton. No not the actor but the English Max Factor in India in the 1800S.
I did not know about it. Good god~! It seems like at least a series of movies right there, if not a Netflix series. Quite the missed opportunity. :)

Quite! How else one
gets to build three fucking fortunes. lols
This is the guy that gave Queen Victoria the Star of India to buy his way out of Jail. This is a guy that bought his home town and burned to the ground because they did not send him a Christmas letter. This is the guy that got the Karmasutra printed. He was ask married to an. Indian Lady. This is a guy that had all his competition thrown into the Black Hole of Calcuta.

This is the guy that gave Queen Victoria the Star of India to buy his way out of Jail. This is a guy that bought his home town and burned to the ground because they did not send him a Christmas letter. This is the guy that got the Karmasutra printed. He was ask married to an. Indian Lady. This is a guy that had all his competition thrown into the Black Hole of Calcuta.
I am a bit surprised that I never came across the name. I obviously know about the story of the man behind the movie Cast Away. Alexander Selkirk. Also, the story about the mutiny on the bounty. All great characters.

I am a bit surprised that I never came across the name. I obviously know about the story of the man behind the movie Cast Away. Alexander Selkirk. Also, the story about the mutiny on the bounty. All great characters.
There are a few good books written about him. The man had few good qualities from polite society point of view.

There are a few good books written about him. The man had few good qualities from polite society point of view.
To be fair, one need not have "good qualities" to be worthy of a good book. They must have good stories, and given what I read about him in such a short while, he seems to have a damn good story.

Back