Ever gone back to white?

I'm only letting a hung bbc near my wife if there average ain't coming nowhere near her lol
Exactly right. People will say, “that’s just fantasy, just a myth that black men are better hung.” I say, “well that may be, but my wife will never know because I can be selective as to who she gets connected with.”

Size is not her major criteria and Nellie has gone with white guys too but black guys are a most definite preference. And the darker, the better. Enhances my viewing pleasure too.

Why in the hell would she go back? Is it because she's feeling guilty for loving her erotic adventures and multi orgasms? She would be crazy 😜 to go back IF she's with the right bull or Dominant.

Enjoy life. living, AND the lifestyle...

So my partner has been black only for roughly 2 years now, most I've got since her first black man is a handjob. She has said she doesn't think she will ever go back as 'white cock just doesn't appeal to her anymore'. She orgasms almost everytime she gets fucked by her bull, I can count on one hand the amount of times I made her orgasm. My question is, have any women gone back? If so, was it just to please your husband? Was there any particular reason behind it?

Although I love that black men fuck my partner senseless, it would be nice to fuck her again someday!
Nope never went back

my wife (now ex) went to a black cock, one time, and did not enjoy it at all. never went back. it took a while for me to enjoy the lifestyle, but soon grew to love in. She left anyway.

I confirm that many blacks have average cocks, Anna has taken hundreds and even among whites she has found well-endowed ones

Attachments

• anna-big-cock.jpg
    anna-big-cock.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 27
  • z6.jpg
    z6.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 26
  • z7.jpg
    z7.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 25
  • z8.jpg
    z8.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 24
  • z5.jpg
    z5.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 28
Once my wife found her first black master she stopped picking up other guys, black or white. She'd only fuck white guys into that lifestyle when with her master. The times in between having a master she'd only fuck black men.

So my partner has been black only for roughly 2 years now, most I've got since her first black man is a handjob. She has said she doesn't think she will ever go back as 'white cock just doesn't appeal to her anymore'. She orgasms almost everytime she gets fucked by her bull, I can count on one hand the amount of times I made her orgasm. My question is, have any women gone back? If so, was it just to please your husband? Was there any particular reason behind it?

Although I love that black men fuck my partner senseless, it would be nice to fuck her again someday!
Too late it sounds like 😆

Concise, direct and honest.
How refreshing.
Thanks.
Very true. My wife has mentioned this from her past as well. She said she’s had large white guys and large black guys. She specifically mentioned it was a crapshoot before cell phones that could do everything and send high res pictures. She did say overwhelmingly though black guys were at least average and we’re typically big while big white guys were an exception and there were lots of smaller ones.

As for mine in high school her first was black and she admits to getting passed around a bit within that group as it was a 90% white school. First part of college was primarily white guys and then exclusively black guys before me. Now in my opinion she fucks me because she’s my wife but prefers black men not only due to size but because she says they are just better at it🤷🏼.

My GF did fuck a white guy after a long period of being fucked by black guys (no it wasn't me) and she hated it, said the sex just didn't compare.

Back