Doesn't really count...

I usually don’t take the time to comment on any threads but this one just can’t go without a lil rebuttal. Plus I wouldn’t dare leave it up to the women to rebut, defend, “cuss out”, etc.

You get half a pass because I see you are from South Africa and commenting on a site with mostly American women. One thing I have learned is sexiness comes in all different shapes, sizes and packages. It’s not impressive if ....and let’s face it, by fit you probably mean skinny....a woman with big tits or big ass, what’s impressive is if she knows how to make a man rise to the occasion using her mind and body no matter the shape. Cause let me tell you. I have seen some bbws walk in heels that made you .....(fill in the blank ). I have seen some petite ladies in sundresses that make you (fill in the blank). And I have seen some average/athletic women with the right look make you (fill in the blank).

With all that said, come on man, really......

I usually don’t take the time to comment on any threads but this one just can’t go without a lil rebuttal. Plus I wouldn’t dare leave it up to the women to rebut, defend, “cuss out”, etc.

You get half a pass because I see you are from South Africa and commenting on a site with mostly American women. One thing I have learned is sexiness comes in all different shapes, sizes and packages. It’s not impressive if ....and let’s face it, by fit you probably mean skinny....a woman with big tits or big ass, what’s impressive is if she knows how to make a man rise to the occasion using her mind and body no matter the shape. Cause let me tell you. I have seen some bbws walk in heels that made you .....(fill in the blank ). I have seen some petite ladies in sundresses that make you (fill in the blank). And I have seen some average/athletic women with the right look make you (fill in the blank).

With all that said, come on man, really......
Well said! Noticed your name ends in “gent” as in “gentlemen”

Back