Does is turn hotwifes on getting filmed ?

not an easy question…

Hubby is very rarely present, only the 10% when I play at home and then he stays out in the hall. He’s taken pics and vids but they never turn out good cause I have the lights low, music on, and he is in the doorway. Fucking at home with him in the hallway is a distraction for me from fully enjoying the sex. If I play at home I always close & lock the bedroom door after round-1. I NEED my 1-1 time!

When I am 1-1 with a Bull, which is about 90% (away from home) I am so focused on pleasing my Bull that I have never once taken a pic, I honestly forget even though I know hubby would love it. I (we) do this all for me and I love to give the Bull 💯 of my focus the entire time. Don’t blast me for being selfish - Hubby agreed to this when we started, that he would have extremely limited involvement, knowledge, and that I would only have sex with him on an occasion (his birthday). We started out including our Anniversary but that was sooo unfulfilling for me that we both agreed I SHOULD always play 1-1 with a Bull on our wedding anniversary purposely as a symbol of our strong & loving marriage. I love my hubby.

However, back to pics… I have always let a bull take pics if he decides to, which is not often but some guys have while I am undressing, sucking them, fucking, etc. so I have seen pics of myself. What I think is hot about this is when 1) the bull takes and keeps them on his phone (I know I please him) and knowing HE has pics of me gets me off 2) and on a few very rare occasions (3x) when I’ve been out of town at a Bulls house or hotel, HE has said “give me your husbands #, I want him to see what you do only for me”, and I have. Hubby loved it so much, but I don’t love it as it is a distraction from the 1-1 time and intimacy - I prefer not involving or even discussing hubby with a Bull. It’s sort of gross for me, hard to describe. I guess I want to feel single or that I’m with a boyfriend and not married. Its hard to describe. I want it to be ALL to be about the intimacy between me and a hot man and not about anything, or ANYONE, else.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Back