Does Donald Trump deserve a second term? Yes or No.

Does Donald Trump deserve a second term as president?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also Donald Trump does not take a salary for being President He puts all the salary back in Treasury except one dollar Like the great Obama Oh wait not Barry walks out of WH and buts house for 8.2 million and summer home for 15 million on Marthas Vineyard

get a fucking education....you are to blind to see just how many ways you are getting fucked....but you seem to like it

you any relation to hottobeā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.you 2 could be sisters!

Also Donald Trump does not take a salary for being President He puts all the salary back in Treasury except one dollar Like the great Obama Oh wait not Barry walks out of WH and buts house for 8.2 million and summer home for 15 million on Marthas Vineyard
You need to sort out your education system in America.

Biden is a very logical man who does not require a Montreal Cognitive Assessment as he arrived at this brilliant conclusion. Bravo Joe Biden! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Last edited:
You called it. Damn @Stlcouple0701
I get it. You're bruised from the biggest election loss in history and want to swing out and hurt someone.
Well, here's some cheese with that whine...
And wah wah wah- Trump can't continue to lie on Twitter without getting fact- checked. Here's an idea- stop lying.

I get it. You're bruised from the biggest election loss in history and want to swing out and hurt someone.
Well, here's some cheese with that whine...
And wah wah wah- Trump can't continue to lie on Twitter without getting fact- checked. Here's an idea- stop lying.
I was only eluding to the election meddling brought on by big tech companies. I could care less which moron is in office. I said my comment and stand by it.

I was only eluding to the election meddling brought on by big tech companies. I could care less which moron is in office. I said my comment and stand by it.
Uh-huh...And, what 'meddling' is that?
Is it a "feeling" you have? Or, actual proof/evidence?
Or, are you passing on some voting machine conspiracy theory?

Last edited:
Uh-huh...And, what 'meddling' is that?
Is it a "feeling" you have? Or, actual proof/evidence?
Or, are you passing on some voting machine conspiracy theory?
This is the problem as I see it:

2016 Election according to Democrats was meddled with; Republicans disagreed.

2020 Election according to Republicans was meddled with; Democrats disagree.

It's the same BS and the way I see it, you both can't be right, but you can both be wrong.

No. Please read the above, or continue to chat with people who don't think. This is not a safe place for idiots.

The FBI, the Mueller Report, and the Senate Investigative committee of Democrats and Republicans said the 2016 elections were meddled with.
Trump said it was not. Republicans fell in line.

It's the same BS and the way I see it, you both can't be right, but you can both be wrong.
The 2020 elections were the most secured in history. Democrats and REPUBLICANS say so! Republican Governors, Secretary of States, Election Officials, and Judges appointed by Trump.
Trump disagrees.

See the constant? It's Trump. He's the problem.

No. Please read the above, or continue to chat with people who don't think. This is not a safe place for idiots.

The FBI, the Mueller Report, and the Senate Investigative committee of Democrats and Republicans said the 2016 elections were meddled with.
Trump said it was not. Republicans fell in line.

The 2020 elections were the most secured in history. Democrats and REPUBLICANS say so! Republican Governors, Secretary of States, Election Officials, and Judges appointed by Trump.
Trump disagrees.

See the constant? It's Trump. He's the problem.
But I don't care lol it's all stupid

first you are anti left...now you are ?
you trump supporters always get that way when asked for facts
sounds like someone got caught trying to bullshit....your hero has that problem alot

z19.jpgzzz32.jpg

Back