Do Woman get horny watching UFC Fighters?

Hi everyone,
As someone who’s into combat sports , I’d like to know if woman become horny watching UFC fights. There’s no doubt that men have been measured by their strength ever since ancient and its considered to be the main masculine traits any man can have.As history has proven women pair bonded with the strongest alpha male in their surroundings. What are thoughts about this ladies? Let me know.

Hi everyone,
As someone who’s into combat sports , I’d like to know if woman become horny watching UFC fights. There’s no doubt that men have been measured by their strength ever since ancient and its considered to be the main masculine traits any man can have.As history has proven women pair bonded with the strongest alpha male in their surroundings. What are thoughts about this ladies? Let me know.
It's a ridiculous thing that shouldn't even be refered to as a sport.

Hi everyone,

u like dudes

that's cool

(gay guys are waaaay more into muscly dudes than most women are IME)

u like dudes

that's cool

(gay guys are waaaay more into muscly dudes than most women are IME)
BBCyoungboy hasn’t said anywhere on this forum that he gets off on the bodies of muscular men or even likes them

But I would understand him perfectly if he gets off on his own body. It’s as sexy as fuck and, by the way, he doesn’t have to be gay to appreciate it.

ps: Your blanket statement in parentheses at the end of your post is wildly and provably wrong.

Last edited:
I am not into fighting but I like some of the fighters as a character. Like Bob Sapp he was often in commercials and you simply never see someone so big and so goofy at the same time when you go outside. It doesn't make me horny but I like when a man can fight it makes you safer when he is there

Back