Do white women like average sized black dick (ABD)?

Its okay but not for a bull, I can get average dick at home if I need it. BBC is a thing for a reason, it is not overrated.
My wife likes between 5" and 8", just as long as the guy knows how to use it.
Less than 5", it's too small.
Over 8", she can handle it but it becomes uncomfortable for multiple rounds.
But for a Bull, it has to be 8" or more.

Agreed. What do you think a hung Bull size should be? What do you think is a small size cock in general?
You know a big dick when you see one, I dont have a specific number. I like a guy to be bigger than my husband who is very average. You can pick & choose what you want in this lifestyle and I am a bit of a size queen. I like a nice big dick.

Agreed. What do you think a hung Bull size should be? What do you think is a small size cock in general?
When we were looking for my wife's 2nd Bull, she liked 8" - 9". She would also consider 7" if the guy's profile had a good vibe, tall (+6'), fit or muscular & can make her laugh.
Too small would be 4" or less.
She likes a guy who is "shower" rather than a "grower". Seeing her Bull walking around with his large thick cock is a major turn on for her.

I was curious if white women liked ABD'S (average sized black dicks/cocks.
Absolutely, however, if looking for BBC then that's not the goal at the moment. Swinger style play, sure thing. If looking for an actual BBC Bull, you don't want average. I think anything under 2inches across wouldn't qualify as BBC, to me, though would for some women. Desirable for stretch would be 6.75 or 7+ inches around. Again though, this would be a BBC bull for solo encounters. This doesn't mean gangbang or DP or couple's swinger play that it would be excluded from these events. In that case, average would be almost preferred. And a lot of women are smaller and can't handle that much, there are just a few of us, where we or our guy is looking for that stretch. The auditory responses that result from it. Not everyone takes the initiative to figure out what size they can handle. I think that is why so few people post anything specific.

Yep. If they have great personality and skill with what they have, its all just fine thank you. Big dick does not make good lovers instantly. Skill, personality, charisma and charm do.
Exactamundo. Said it more times than I could count, having a fast car won't matter if you are bad driver. Analogy: big dick with poor skills, bad personality, no confidence.

What's average size dick to you? If you go by most of the scientific studies, average is 5.1 inches, which I think is quite small. To this day, I find it very hard to believe that the average male's penis is only 5.1 inches when erect, despite whatever the studies say.

Back