Do the cucks get used?

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I are starting to explore the idea of her bull using me. She has the fantasy of me completely submitting to her and doing everything that she wants, to include oral and her and her bull fucking my ass(boi pussy as they call it). I want to make them happy and will do as they wish. I have read that sometimes the cuckold can cum from getting fucked. Has this happened to you or to your cuckold? Does your cuckold get fucked bare? Does he accept the load in his ads? Any and all comments or shared experiences are welcome. Thanks!

My wife and I are starting to explore the idea of her bull using me. She has the fantasy of me completely submitting to her and doing everything that she wants, to include oral and her and her bull fucking my ass(boi pussy as they call it). I want to make them happy and will do as they wish. I have read that sometimes the cuckold can cum from getting fucked. Has this happened to you or to your cuckold? Does your cuckold get fucked bare? Does he accept the load in his ads? Any and all comments or shared experiences are welcome. Thanks!
Of course that hubby can cum by being assfucked only. And even with chastity cage on his dick. Everything starts and finishes in our minds so it is important that nothing bothers our thoughts. If you flow with rush of situation and will free your mind totally then you will see what happens :) Good luck and kisses from Poland 💋. Kasia the wife

Of course that hubby can cum by being assfucked only. And even with chastity cage on his dick. Everything starts and finishes in our minds so it is important that nothing bothers our thoughts. If you flow with rush of situation and will free your mind totally then you will see what happens :) Good luck and kisses from Poland 💋. Kasia the wife
Thanks for the reply and your thoughts! Did seeing your husband get ass fucked change your marriage?

• Love
Reactions: K&K
Sounds like you may have never experienced a prostate massage. Its the one way guys can make themselves ejaculate without even touching their penis. It also results in an extra quantity of semen being ejaculated. There are several sizes and styles of vibrating prostate massagers on the market. Based upon your own experience with being penetrated in the rectum, you'll want to look at the options. But, they DO WORK for sure. Just don't use them too often, as they can cause issues.
Also, you might wish to check out the dom/sub dominatrix life style, as it involves a lot of female dominance roll playing and the outfits for dominatrix are really cool. Again, however, you & wife might wish to pass this by your bull, as he may have his own opinion of this fantasy play.
The prostate massage ... however, every man should experience at least once. Prostitutes often use their middle finger up the patron's rectum during intercourse because it makes the men ejaculate quicker, thus allowing them to move on to another client.
sign_Insanity.jpg

EXPAND To Learn MORE:
pic_ProstateMassagesBenefits.jpgpic_ProstateMassager.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you may have never experienced a prostate massage. Its the one way guys can make themselves ejaculate without even touching their penis. It also results in an extra quantity of semen being ejaculated. There are several sizes and styles of vibrating prostate massagers on the market. Based upon your own experience with being penetrated in the rectum, you'll want to look at the options. But, they DO WORK for sure. Just don't use them too often, as they can cause issues.
Also, you might wish to check out the dom/sub dominatrix life style, as it involves a lot of female dominance roll playing and the outfits for dominatrix are really cool. Again, however, you & wife might wish to pass this by your bull, as he may have his own opinion of this fantasy play.
The prostate massage ... however, every man should experience at least once. Prostitutes often use their middle finger up the patron's rectum during intercourse because it makes the men ejaculate quicker, thus allowing them to move on to another client.
View attachment 3488771

EXPAND To Learn MORE:
View attachment 3488807View attachment 3488803
Thank you for you input. That was very informative

In my case i'm not allowed to cum when i'm being fucked. The reason is that the only reason for using me sexually, is to pleasure de People who is using me, but i must never feel any other pleasure than the pleasure of feeling how They cum using me. Sometimes i'm milked by fingering through my rectum, but what i feel i those occasions is eyaculation without climax. It's frustrated.

i'm always fucked bare. Years ago i asked to be fucked with condom, and my Wife's Master said brutally: "bitches don't get fucked with condoms".

In my case i'm not allowed to cum when i'm being fucked. The reason is that the only reason for using me sexually, is to pleasure de People who is using me, but i must never feel any other pleasure than the pleasure of feeling how They cum using me.
You're life, not mine, thank goodness .... . word_ToEachHisOwn.jpg

Hi there, accept it as it is a cuckold duty to please the bull and the hotwife. It is fantastic to accept the bulls cock in front of the wife and It is a privilege to get his cum in your ass.

Not at all here. I'm not into gay *******. We don't do pegging either. Not our thing. No interest from either of us in the gay *******.

I appreciate everyone's input. My wife and her bull said this is all up to me I clouding the use of a condom. However if I was not a participant then there is no reason for me to be in the room with them.

Thanks for the reply and your thoughts! Did seeing your husband get ass fucked change your marriage?
i have to admit that I was really afraid of my reaction seeing my husband assfucked by our Black Master. We did it after a few months of serving to our Black Master. Our Black Master was coaching me for months and never pushed. I was afraid that I would find my husband sissy gay after that. Our Black Master slowly and gently convinced me that it has nothing in common with being gay. It is just the sign of rescect and a natural development of our Black owned cuckold couple relationship and that... it is a natural order of things. The first time we did it was very special. We arranged something like ceremony. It was awesome and I had cum only seeing my husband being fucked by our Black Master. I don;t find my husband gay. He is just beta male and plays his role very well. Kisses. Kasia, the wife.

i have to admit that I was really afraid of my reaction seeing my husband assfucked by our Black Master. We did it after a few months of serving to our Black Master. Our Black Master was coaching me for months and never pushed. I was afraid that I would find my husband sissy gay after that. Our Black Master slowly and gently convinced me that it has nothing in common with being gay. It is just the sign of rescect and a natural development of our Black owned cuckold couple relationship and that... it is a natural order of things. The first time we did it was very special. We arranged something like ceremony. It was awesome and I had cum only seeing my husband being fucked by our Black Master. I don;t find my husband gay. He is just beta male and plays his role very well. Kisses. Kasia, the wife.
I forgot to say that that day my husband had been closed in chastity cage permanently and the key was given to our Black Master.

I appreciate everyone's input. My wife and her bull said this is all up to me I clouding the use of a condom. However if I was not a participant then there is no reason for me to be in the room with them.

That is total BS.
If you do not want to be fucked in the ass, then you still have a right to be in the room. Cuckolding is a couples thing, and for every couple it is different. If you just only like to watch, than that is your thing, and they should respect that. I think the reason they said that to you is to put some pressure on you.
If you talk to your wife and tell her you do not want that, and that you just like to watch, then she should respect your choice. If she does not, then I would have some serious question marks......

That is total BS.
If you do not want to be fucked in the ass, then you still have a right to be in the room. Cuckolding is a couples thing, and for every couple it is different. If you just only like to watch, than that is your thing, and they should respect that. I think the reason they said that to you is to put some pressure on you.
If you talk to your wife and tell her you do not want that, and that you just like to watch, then she should respect your choice. If she does not, then I would have some serious question marks......
Totally agree!

i like very much what you said. Of course. Something very similar happened to me. i'm have been put in a pussy free regime since 2002, and fucked by my wife's Master and a lot of His friends, and i'm still being aroused only by women, also more than when i was allowed to have intercourse with my wife. Respect and knowing my place as a beta male, has nothing to do with homosexuality.

My Domina would like to make this fantasy a reality. I'm bi and have been my whole life so I'm on board with it. But it's hard enough to find a good bull, even harder to find one willing to indulge in m2m contact, let alone ass fucking. Almost all the bulls we've chatted with are pure straight and somewhat homophobic. Our prior bull who we had for two years was the most homophobic man I've ever met and didn't even like to watch me do cleanup duty - he had to leave the room when I did.

While "bare only" is a hot fantasy and a common trope in the cuckold community, it's a dangerous place out there. Lots of creepy crawlies you don't want to catch. So we wouldn't go bare without a very recent full battery of STD tests, and even then only with someone who had earned our trust.

I've never come from prostate stimulation but I've heard it's possible. Believe me I've tried. It just doesn't work for me.

Back