Do like to being called a bbc slut?

Hubby needs to know and see from the Bulls perspective how hot 🔥 his wife is and how much hotter she can be and it's the Bulls job to bring it out of her and fulfill the fantasy that hubby wanted for himself and his wife! ♠️
My husband enjoys watching me with my bull

My husband enjoys watching me with my bull
I always make sure that they get what they came for meaning if hubby just simply wants to see his wife have fun taking a big black cock then that's what he will see! If he wants to see his wife get pounded and well used them that's what I will give him! By the time I'm done she is wanting more BBC and wanting to get freakier and hubby wants to see her doing it more and inviting me back to do it again!♠️

I always make sure that they get what they came for meaning if hubby just simply wants to see his wife have fun taking a big black cock then that's what he will see! If he wants to see his wife get pounded and well used them that's what I will give him! By the time I'm done she is wanting more BBC and wanting to get freakier and hubby wants to see her doing it more and inviting me back to do it again!♠️
I enjoy bbc. I had my first almost 3 years ago. I’m now up to 8. we had a part time live in bbc for a while. Black men are do dominant

It makes them cum💦 when I make them think about how their hubby is enjoying watching them get used by a strong Bull with a big black Cock and pleasured beyond measure! They just scream out and cum hard!♠️
Your right. And I love my husband so much more for letting me be a bbc whore

Your right. And I love my husband so much more for letting me be a bbc whore
See as a prime Bull I know this (that wives love their husbands more) and I know the better the experience I can give a hotwife the more she will love having fun with BBC Bulls and the more she will love her hubby for letting her and the more their relationship will grow and the more they will both love the lifestyle!♠️

I am always mindful of this factor and always purposely trying to make a hotwife lose her mind over BBC!

See as a prime Bull I know this (that wives love their husbands more) and I know the better the experience I can give a hotwife the more she will love having fun with BBC Bulls and the more she will love her hubby for letting her and the more their relationship will grow and the more they will both love the lifestyle!♠️

I am always mindful of this factor and always purposely trying to make a hotwife lose her mind over BBC!
I’m there. Ever time time I see a sexy black man I’m thinking of sucking his cock and then fucking him

I’m there. Ever time time I see a sexy black man I’m thinking of sucking his cock and then fucking him
Wonderful! You are the perfect example of what every BBC Bull's goal for a hotwives should be! Every hotwife I am with my goal is to have her walking around everyday thinking just like you!!!♠️

Back