Do like to being called a bbc slut?

See as a prime Bull I know this (that wives love their husbands more) and I know the better the experience I can give a hotwife the more she will love having fun with BBC Bulls and the more she will love her hubby for letting her and the more their relationship will grow and the more they will both love the lifestyle!♠️

I am always mindful of this factor and always purposely trying to make a hotwife lose her mind over BBC!
Not a lot of bulls on here think the way you do 🙌🏼 I wish you were a little more north of SD I can hand you my hot Latina wife

I really enjoy being called a white slut or whore when we are out with our black bull , Especially by white guys when I’m dressed in revealing clothes as our bull insists that I wear virtually see through white dress or white blouses and skirts that show my prominent dark nipples and pussy through the material as I’m not allowed to wear bra or anything else underneath them .
I have also gone into the ladies room and asked by other white women if black guys fuck me better than my husband. I tell them they should find out themselves.

Back