• Yes, it proves that the bull is the real man in charge

Votes: 369 71.7%
  • Yes, i hope the bull gets her pregnant

Votes: 225 43.7%
  • No, it is not a thing

Votes: 17 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi cuckold world, things are starting to take shape with IR relationships being more accepted. Hopefully BNWO is fast approaching human kind. As couples know the ultimate humiluation of a cuck is letting the bull drain his huge balls deep inside your wife/gf. Please take part in the poll if you like. If you also want to please drop a vid/pic/caption of a bulls cuming deep.
My dream has always been for my wife to get deep penetration and filled with potent seed from black men and then to eat her fresh cream pie. I came close to getting my dream to become a reality years ago when she was still fertile but the guy that was suppose to help make it happen got selfish and just used her for himself and did not follow through on deal to introduce her to his black friends once I helped him seduce her.

and a nice BBC like myself.Sad to say that I have NO CUM in my big sack,due to an enlarged prostate, which I am taking pills for all I have is pre-cum,but DON'T think that just cause I have NOT cum in my nut sack don't mean I don't get hard.My 9" BLACK SNAKE could still pump some white pussy hard & rough
I would like to see that and wonder if it could get in my wife ball deep her pussy has not had a cock inside it for more years then I can recall. I have a very bad case of ED but she was made for black cock anyway to be honest. I would love it if you had some friends to join in on the fun so there would be a nice cream pie to eat when your done with her.

I am only a wannabe, but I don't think of a bull cumming in my wife as humiliation. I would be proud of it. I would be just as proud to clean her up afterwards. I would post about it here with pride in joining the club of the BBC cucked.
I am with you I would be so excited for it to happen and the more BBCs that fill her deep with their cream the more excited I would be. I would love to eat that fresh cream pie.

I am with you I would be so excited for it to happen and the more BBCs that fill her deep with their cream the more excited I would be. I would love to eat that fresh cream pie.
it seems a shame that our wives don't agree. I think the world would be a better place if there were more orgasms. I would do my part in bringing them to BBCs if she would.

I am a single 66 yr old black MAN with a 9" dick and BAREBACK fucking is the only way and NOT pulling out pumping some NUT SAUCE into a nice wet white pussy or into any NON-BLACK pussies
I am sure you would have loved having my white wife as your white bitch. All her life she has been attracted solely to aggressive Black men, big/hard Black cocks and potent Black baby-makers. It started for her during Middle School when she first enthusiastically spread her legs for a Black classmate to bust her cherry, fuck her to multiple, intense orgasms, and fill her welcoming white womb with its first load of potent Black baby-making seed. She has always been a bare back slut and has always looked forward to having her Black bulls plant a Black baby in her slutty white belly.

Even with only your pre-cum being available, she would still hope that you knock her up while taking your much deserved sexual pleasure. To her it was never making love, just pure, wild animalistic sex and making interracial babies.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 28
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    37Ds-Hanging Down.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29
  • Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    Wife's slut hole & whore's hole in 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 45
Her bull was just shooting against her cervix when this picture was taken. He was great at talking about him getting ready to come inside her (he was the first person I heard use the word breeding).

he came a lot and stayed in her until he was too soft to stay in. He was so good at how he talked to her and I. Just really nailed the proper tone.

Attachments

• 71D3480C-495F-431E-A9E0-10338F1137B2.jpeg
    71D3480C-495F-431E-A9E0-10338F1137B2.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 130
Her bull was just shooting against her cervix when this picture was taken. He was great at talking about him getting ready to come inside her (he was the first person I heard use the word breeding).

he came a lot and stayed in her until he was too soft to stay in. He was so good at how he talked to her and I. Just really nailed the proper tone.
Soo exciting to watch a huge dick sea hunt inside my wife

Back