Dallas Fun Part III - The Finale

MT1975

Couple
From
TX, US
The Cum Slut Chronicles - Dallas Fun, Part III - The Finale

After round two with the guys I needed a break. I threw a towel around me and we sat around while DeShawn showed everyone to his bar and fixed a few drinks. The guys slipped their underwear on and we all just sat around chatting about things. DeShawn told us a few stories about his work as a lawyer and then some stories about the swingers’ clubs in Dallas. We all got a good laugh talking about the 13th Floor – a swinger’s club in the back of brickyard that we had all visited at one time or another. Ron told about the time that he took me there and there was sign on the buffet that said, “No Fucking on the Buffet”. I don’t know the story behind that sign and I’m not sure I want to know.

After 20 or 30 minutes of this banter I guess the guys started feeling a little ‘randy” again, because Mike came from behind me and started rubbing my neck and then put his arm around my waist. He moved his right hand up and started gently caressing my breast through the towel as he kissed the nape of my neck. With his left hand, he deftly untucked the towel from around my waist and let it slide off my curvy hips and fall to the floor. He continued by softly caressing my right nipple as he slid his left hand down to my vagina and began lightly massaging my clitoris – all the while kissing and lightly biting my neck. Mike knows I love this tender foreplay and I closed my eyes and focused on the tingling feelings that were emerging from my pussy and nipple – not to mention the erogenous zone he had tapped into on my neck. A moment later I open my eyes and tilted my head to the right and upward as Mike leaned down and kissed me – our tongues plunging deep into each other’s mouths.

I was still kissing Mike when Chris moved forward and clamped his lips over the nipple of my left breast and then reached around from the front and slipped his hand between the cheeks of my large ass and began to lightly finger my asshole. I kissed Mike more passionately as he slipped first one, then two, then three fingers past my labia and into my moistened pussy. As he began to knead my pussy with his fingers to the knuckles, Chris slipped a finger past my sphincter and into my asshole. It was divine and it didn’t take long before it was too much for me. Stimulation on both nipples, my pussy, and my asshole at the same time sent me into another heavy breathing orgasm. This one was different than the others I had that evening – gentler and more tender but powerful nonetheless.

Mike pulled his fingers from my slick cunt and showed them to me. They were glistening with my juices and he offered them to me to clean off as I slowly lowered my mouth over them and tasted the sweetness of my own cum. Chris followed suit as he reached around and let me taste his finger that had been in my ass. Then, as if on cue, they both moved me out in front of them. “Kneel bitch!” Mike commanded. As I dutifully knelt before them they both slipped off their boxers to reveal black dicks that were rigid and hard once again.

I took Mike in my mouth first while I tugged on Chris’ turgid cock with my right hand. Apparently, I wasn’t sucking Mike’s cock fast enough. He reached down with both hands, grabbed my head and began moving his thick shaft faster and deeper into my mouth. I didn’t think it possible, but he actually was growing harder as he fucked my mouth. Finally, about to cum, he pulled away from me quickly and backed off – trying hard to fend off the ache of an impending orgasm. Taking a tip from Mike, Chris did the same thing – grabbing my head and pumping his hard cock faster and faster into my mouth. My husband later said it was a beautifully erotic sight. He said I was kneeling with my hands on my knees, my enormous shapely ass resting on my calves with my big tits swaying to and fro as Chris pumped my mouth hard. Then, when Chris was about to cum in my mouth, he quickly pulled away.

At that moment DeShawn stepped up and helped me to my feet. As he reached down and I grabbed his hand I noticed that his gigantic dick was once again erect – although it was so heavy that it was unable to defy gravity and it still sort of dangled out in front of him. “I have an idea,” he said and led me to another part of the room where I noticed for the first time four rings bolted to the floor several feet apart with a mat in between them. DeShawn told me to lie down on my back on the mat and in between the four rings. He then took some black straps that he had in a nearby box and began to tie first my hands in an outstretched position above my head and then my legs straight out to the four rings. He then began to shorten the straps so that my arms were pulled apart and my legs were pulled wide, revealing my pussy and providing easy access for the guys. I lay there spread eagle knowing what would come next.

After I was secured, Mike stepped forward. He was still very hard and I knew he wasn’t far from coming. The vision of me lying before him bound was clearly exciting him even further. He walked over to me and stood over my mid-section. Then he assumed a push up position with his penis directly over my mouth. He slowly lowered his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth as he held his body aloft over me. Ron, again with the imagery, told me that the site of a well-built ebony bull with a big dick sliding in and out of my mouth combined with my thick body lying there exposed and vulnerable made him as hard as hell. He had disrobed by this point, and he lay down between my legs and began to lick my clitoris to make sure I stayed wet. I appreciated the effort but he needn’t have bothered – the decadence of this event had me soaked.

Before long Mike started to grunt again. He quickly pulled away and tried to keep from cumming but a little drop of semen leaked out and fell on my upper lip. I licked my lips with my tongue and swallowed it down as he stood up and walked around for a minute. “*******, I’m about to cum. I need a second.” We all laughed at that. Hubby had moved away from my pussy and after a minute or so, Mike decided to have another go at it. His dick was absolutely throbbing as he lowered himself between my legs and eased his cock toward my cunt. I was so wet that he easily slipped into me until he was deep inside and his balls were resting against my ass cheeks. He held this position for a moment and closed his eyes with his body arched above me.

After a moment, he began to stroke my vagina, his black, steel-hard shaft moving slowly in and out. Soon, he seemed to get past the worst of it and he started to build up a steady rhythm. The problem was that his dick was so hard and filled me so full that I was soon on the verge of an orgasm but I knew that if I came it would make Mike cum too. I held off as long as I could but after just a couple of minutes of his thick, hard tool pumping my slippery cunt I could take it no longer and I screamed out in orgasm. As I did I clamped down hard with my pussy on his dick and that was all it took for him. “Ooohh Fuck!” he screamed and let loose with a hard, thick stream of jism that literally blasted against the back of my cunt. He bent down and kissed me passionately, then slowly pulled his spent rod out of my vagina. Once again, a stream of cum oozed out onto the mat between my legs.

I didn’t have any time to rest because Chris was ready to go. Using Mike’s cum as a lubricant (plus my pussy was still pretty wet) he slipped his black cock inside of me and began to fuck. Ron said it was a tremendous sight to see his wife helpless with my arms outstretched over my head, my big tits flopped to either side, and a black man fucking my pussy with my legs stretched out wide. Chris was able to go a little longer than Mike but he was still pretty much ready to pop. He fucked my pussy for a while and then pulled out, slid up and fucked my mouth. I could taste my pussy juice comingled with some of Mike’s cum as he slipped his juice-moistened cock into my mouth. He then pulled out of my mouth, slipped back between my legs and slid into my pussy again. He alternated like this several times until he started saying he was about to cum. He was fucking my mouth when he started breathing raggedly and then quickly pulled out, slid his cock back into my vagina and exploded inside of me – spurting a jet of sperm every bit as hard as Mike’s.

With two loads of semen in me from two different bulls, it was now hubby’s turn. He was hard as hell so that wasn’t a problem but I was slick and stretched out by two big-dicked bulls. Hubby slipped in anyway and began fucking me with all he had. He soon complained that while it felt good, he just wasn’t getting the friction he needed. “You’re too fucked out, Michelle…” he said as he slathered in and out of my slippery cunt. “Do you want my asshole?” I queried. “I guess so” he replied. “Let me get some lube.” He pulled out of my pussy and put some lube on his already slickened dick and then slipped some lube into my ass. He pulled my big cheeks aside and then slowly slid his erect cock into my asshole. “That feels better,” he said as his dick made a “schlock, schlock” sound as he glided in and out of my ass. He kept fucking my ass for a few minutes and then started saying it was going to cause him to cum. I assumed he would cum in my ass or maybe even move up to my pussy and deliver a third load in there but I didn’t expect ass-to-mouth. He pounded my ass for just a minute or so more and then quickly pulled out and moved his cock to my mouth. Hovering over me like Mike had done he started fucking my mouth hard. I could taste both my vagina and my ass on his dick as he tensed and, burying his dick in my mouth to his balls shot a thick gooey wad of semen down the back of my throat. As he pulled his dripping cock from my mouth he said, “I sort of like you tied up and helpless like this you little fuck slut.” “Mmmhhhmm – I’m sure you do,” I replied sarcastically.

Tied up and used like a whore, my belly and my pussy full of cum, I lay there in anticipation of DeShawn's turn. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when he eased his titanic sized dick into me. I was a little concerned because after all of the fucking I had done that night I was getting a little sore. DeShawn was hard - how could he not be after what he had just witnessed - but he didn't enter me right away like the others had done. His cock was so enormous that he could have just fucked me but for DeShawn sex is an erotic art. The room with the swing, the tie-downs, and the toys spoke volumes about his predilection for detail and his care for the pleasure of women. He walked naked over to the rack of sex toys, his big dick swaying as he went, and picked out a dildo with a curved appendage on top that stimulates your clit. He returned and knelt by my pussy, leaning forward to lick and suck me for a bit. My cunt was so slippery from two loads of cum that he didn't need any lube. He gently eased the vibrator into my pussy until the appendage rested against my clitoris. He let it rest there and then turned it on low. The tingling vibration was pleasant at first but when he increased the intensity it became more than that. He moved to the side and began to nibble my breasts. When he turned the thing to full volume I came.

Slippery from the sperm of other men and wet from my own orgasm, my pussy was now ready for DeShawn's own magnificent organ to enter. With care, DeShawn positioned himself between my legs. As before, he patiently rubbed just the head of his gigantic shaft against my labia. Slowly, he slid a small amount of his enormous dick slightly past my pussy lips. He carefully eased a little at a time into me, allowing my aperture to open and spread to fit his offering. I have delivered three times through my vagina - two boys from my husband and a biracial girl from a black lover - so I know cocks as big as DeShawn’s will fit but it is always exhilarating when they do.

Inch by inch he slipped his manhood into me until his balls were resting against my gargantuan ass. Once again I came forcefully! DeShawn began to move in and out and somehow my pussy expanded to accept his godlike member. I forgot about any soreness and simply reveled at the feeling of a man so big and virile buried deep within me. The feeling of oneness was overwhelming and I had yet another orgasm.
With my womanly juices now fully flowing DeShawn had the license he needed to pump even harder. As he explored the depths of my vagina I entered a trancelike state I can only describe as spiritual and I repeatedly orgasmed - I have no idea how many times. All I know is that DeShawn increased his thrusts until he was savagely fucking me and, somewhere in the myriad orgasms I experienced, he finally arched his back, cried out and sent an avalanche of sperm deep inside of me.

He kissed me deeply as he rested inside of me and then slowly slipped his cock from my pussy. Much of the avalanche erupted from my cunt and oozed down the crack of my big ass onto the mat but enough stayed inside to make me think I may have been bred.

I was exhausted from the adventures of the night as hubby and the others freed me from my bonds. DeShawn graciously offered a spare bedroom as Mike and Chris prepared to leave - both kissing me deeply and thanking me profusely before exiting into the night.

Hubby, DeShawn and I bedded down naked in an oversized bed upstairs - me in the middle. Too tired to shower, I immediately fell asleep with the cum of these men still resting deep within my womb.

Remarkably, I still found the energy for an early morning fuck with DeShawn when he reached for me in the gray light of the dawn. Hubby slept soundly through the whole thing. We rose late in the morning, showered and ate - DeShawn cooking for us - and went back to our family and our normal lives.

DeShawn has since moved to another state, married, and has a family of his own but I will never forget the joy he and the others brought to me that night.

[005432].jpg

Last edited:

After round two with the guys I needed a break. I threw a towel around me and we sat around while DeShawn showed everyone to his bar and fixed a few drinks. The guys slipped their underwear on and we all just sat around chatting about things. DeShawn told us a few stories about his work as a lawyer and then some stories about the swingers’ clubs in Dallas. We all got a good laugh talking about the 13th Floor – a swinger’s club in the back of brickyard that we had all visited at one time or another. Ron told about the time that he took me there and there was sign on the buffet that said, “No Fucking on the Buffet”. I don’t know the story behind that sign and I’m not sure I want to know.

After 20 or 30 minutes of this banter I guess the guys started feeling a little ‘randy” again, because Mike came from behind me and started rubbing my neck and then put his arm around my waist. He moved his right hand up and started gently caressing my breast through the towel as he kissed the nape of my neck. With his left hand, he deftly untucked the towel from around my waist and let it slide off my curvy hips and fall to the floor. He continued by softly caressing my right nipple as he slid his left hand down to my vagina and began lightly massaging my clitoris – all the while kissing and lightly biting my neck. Mike knows I love this tender foreplay and I closed my eyes and focused on the tingling feelings that were emerging from my pussy and nipple – not to mention the erogenous zone he had tapped into on my neck. A moment later I open my eyes and tilted my head to the right and upward as Mike leaned down and kissed me – our tongues plunging deep into each other’s mouths.

I was still kissing Mike when Chris moved forward and clamped his lips over the nipple of my left breast and then reached around from the front and slipped his hand between the cheeks of my large ass and began to lightly finger my asshole. I kissed Mike more passionately as he slipped first one, then two, then three fingers past my labia and into my moistened pussy. As he began to knead my pussy with his fingers to the knuckles, Chris slipped a finger past my sphincter and into my asshole. It was divine and it didn’t take long before it was too much for me. Stimulation on both nipples, my pussy, and my asshole at the same time sent me into another heavy breathing orgasm. This one was different than the others I had that evening – gentler and more tender but powerful nonetheless.

Mike pulled his fingers from my slick cunt and showed them to me. They were glistening with my juices and he offered them to me to clean off as I slowly lowered my mouth over them and tasted the sweetness of my own cum. Chris followed suit as he reached around and let me taste his finger that had been in my ass. Then, as if on cue, they both moved me out in front of them. “Kneel bitch!” Mike commanded. As I dutifully knelt before them they both slipped off their boxers to reveal black dicks that were rigid and hard once again.

I took Mike in my mouth first while I tugged on Chris’ turgid cock with my right hand. Apparently, I wasn’t sucking Mike’s cock fast enough. He reached down with both hands, grabbed my head and began moving his thick shaft faster and deeper into my mouth. I didn’t think it possible, but he actually was growing harder as he fucked my mouth. Finally, about to cum, he pulled away from me quickly and backed off – trying hard to fend off the ache of an impending orgasm. Taking a tip from Mike, Chris did the same thing – grabbing my head and pumping his hard cock faster and faster into my mouth. My husband later said it was a beautifully erotic sight. He said I was kneeling with my hands on my knees, my enormous shapely ass resting on my calves with my big tits swaying to and fro as Chris pumped my mouth hard. Then, when Chris was about to cum in my mouth, he quickly pulled away.

At that moment DeShawn stepped up and helped me to my feet. As he reached down and I grabbed his hand I noticed that his gigantic dick was once again erect – although it was so heavy that it was unable to defy gravity and it still sort of dangled out in front of him. “I have an idea,” he said and led me to another part of the room where I noticed for the first time four rings bolted to the floor several feet apart with a mat in between them. DeShawn told me to lie down on my back on the mat and in between the four rings. He then took some black straps that he had in a nearby box and began to tie first my hands in an outstretched position above my head and then my legs straight out to the four rings. He then began to shorten the straps so that my arms were pulled apart and my legs were pulled wide, revealing my pussy and providing easy access for the guys. I lay there spread eagle knowing what would come next.

After I was secured, Mike stepped forward. He was still very hard and I knew he wasn’t far from coming. The vision of me lying before him bound was clearly exciting him even further. He walked over to me and stood over my mid-section. Then he assumed a push up position with his penis directly over my mouth. He slowly lowered his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth as he held his body aloft over me. Ron, again with the imagery, told me that the site of a well-built ebony bull with a big dick sliding in and out of my mouth combined with my thick body lying there exposed and vulnerable made him as hard as hell. He had disrobed by this point, and he lay down between my legs and began to lick my clitoris to make sure I stayed wet. I appreciated the effort but he needn’t have bothered – the decadence of this event had me soaked.

Before long Mike started to grunt again. He quickly pulled away and tried to keep from cumming but a little drop of semen leaked out and fell on my upper lip. I licked my lips with my tongue and swallowed it down as he stood up and walked around for a minute. “*******, I’m about to cum. I need a second.” We all laughed at that. Hubby had moved away from my pussy and after a minute or so, Mike decided to have another go at it. His dick was absolutely throbbing as he lowered himself between my legs and eased his cock toward my cunt. I was so wet that he easily slipped into me until he was deep inside and his balls were resting against my ass cheeks. He held this position for a moment and closed his eyes with his body arched above me.

After a moment, he began to stroke my vagina, his black, steel-hard shaft moving slowly in and out. Soon, he seemed to get past the worst of it and he started to build up a steady rhythm. The problem was that his dick was so hard and filled me so full that I was soon on the verge of an orgasm but I knew that if I came it would make Mike cum too. I held off as long as I could but after just a couple of minutes of his thick, hard tool pumping my slippery cunt I could take it no longer and I screamed out in orgasm. As I did I clamped down hard with my pussy on his dick and that was all it took for him. “Ooohh Fuck!” he screamed and let loose with a hard, thick stream of jism that literally blasted against the back of my cunt. He bent down and kissed me passionately, then slowly pulled his spent rod out of my vagina. Once again, a stream of cum oozed out onto the mat between my legs.

I didn’t have any time to rest because Chris was ready to go. Using Mike’s cum as a lubricant (plus my pussy was still pretty wet) he slipped his black cock inside of me and began to fuck. Ron said it was a tremendous sight to see his wife helpless with my arms outstretched over my head, my big tits flopped to either side, and a black man fucking my pussy with my legs stretched out wide. Chris was able to go a little longer than Mike but he was still pretty much ready to pop. He fucked my pussy for a while and then pulled out, slid up and fucked my mouth. I could taste my pussy juice comingled with some of Mike’s cum as he slipped his juice-moistened cock into my mouth. He then pulled out of my mouth, slipped back between my legs and slid into my pussy again. He alternated like this several times until he started saying he was about to cum. He was fucking my mouth when he started breathing raggedly and then quickly pulled out, slid his cock back into my vagina and exploded inside of me – spurting a jet of sperm every bit as hard as Mike’s.

With two loads of semen in me from two different bulls, it was now hubby’s turn. He was hard as hell so that wasn’t a problem but I was slick and stretched out by two big-dicked bulls. Hubby slipped in anyway and began fucking me with all he had. He soon complained that while it felt good, he just wasn’t getting the friction he needed. “You’re too fucked out, Michelle…” he said as he slathered in and out of my slippery cunt. “Do you want my asshole?” I queried. “I guess so” he replied. “Let me get some lube.” He pulled out of my pussy and put some lube on his already slickened dick and then slipped some lube into my ass. He pulled my big cheeks aside and then slowly slid his erect cock into my asshole. “That feels better,” he said as his dick made a “schlock, schlock” sound as he glided in and out of my ass. He kept fucking my ass for a few minutes and then started saying it was going to cause him to cum. I assumed he would cum in my ass or maybe even move up to my pussy and deliver a third load in there but I didn’t expect ass-to-mouth. He pounded my ass for just a minute or so more and then quickly pulled out and moved his cock to my mouth. Hovering over me like Mike had done he started fucking my mouth hard. I could taste both my vagina and my ass on his dick as he tensed and, burying his dick in my mouth to his balls shot a thick gooey wad of semen down the back of my throat. As he pulled his dripping cock from my mouth he said, “I sort of like you tied up and helpless like this you little fuck slut.” “Mmmhhhmm – I’m sure you do,” I replied sarcastically.

Tied up and used like a whore, my belly and my pussy full of cum, I lay there in anticipation of DeShawn's turn. I knew I wouldn't be disappointed when he eased his titanic sized dick into me. I was a little concerned because after all of the fucking I had done that night I was getting a little sore. DeShawn was hard - how could he not be after what he had just witnessed - but he didn't enter me right away like the others had done. His cock was so enormous that he could have just fucked me but for DeShawn sex is an erotic art. The room with the swing, the tie-downs, and the toys spoke volumes about his predilection for detail and his care for the pleasure of women. He walked naked over to the rack of sex toys, his big dick swaying as he went, and picked out a dildo with a curved appendage on top that stimulates your clit. He returned and knelt by my pussy, leaning forward to lick and suck me for a bit. My cunt was so slippery from two loads of cum that he didn't need any lube. He gently eased the vibrator into my pussy until the appendage rested against my clitoris. He let it rest there and then turned it on low. The tingling vibration was pleasant at first but when he increased the intensity it became more than that. He moved to the side and began to nibble my breasts. When he turned the thing to full volume I came.

Slippery from the sperm of other men and wet from my own orgasm, my pussy was now ready for DeShawn's own magnificent organ to enter. With care, DeShawn positioned himself between my legs. As before, he patiently rubbed just the head of his gigantic shaft against my labia. Slowly, he slid a small amount of his enormous dick slightly past my pussy lips. He carefully eased a little at a time into me, allowing my aperture to open and spread to fit his offering. I have delivered three times through my vagina - two boys from my husband and a biracial girl from a black lover - so I know cocks as big as DeShawn’s will fit but it is always exhilarating when they do.

Inch by inch he slipped his manhood into me until his balls were resting against my gargantuan ass. Once again I came forcefully! DeShawn began to move in and out and somehow my pussy expanded to accept his godlike member. I forgot about any soreness and simply reveled at the feeling of a man so big and virile buried deep within me. The feeling of oneness was overwhelming and I had yet another orgasm.
With my womanly juices now fully flowing DeShawn had the license he needed to pump even harder. As he explored the depths of my vagina I entered a trancelike state I can only describe as spiritual and I repeatedly orgasmed - I have no idea how many times. All I know is that DeShawn increased his thrusts until he was savagely fucking me and, somewhere in the myriad orgasms I experienced, he finally arched his back, cried out and sent an avalanche of sperm deep inside of me.

He kissed me deeply as he rested inside of me and then slowly slipped his cock from my pussy. Much of the avalanche erupted from my cunt and oozed down the crack of my big ass onto the mat but enough stayed inside to make me think I may have been bred.

I was exhausted from the adventures of the night as hubby and the others freed me from my bonds. DeShawn graciously offered a spare bedroom as Mike and Chris prepared to leave - both kissing me deeply and thanking me profusely before exiting into the night.

Hubby, DeShawn and I bedded down naked in an oversized bed upstairs - me in the middle. Too tired to shower, I immediately fell asleep with the cum of these men still resting deep within my womb.

Remarkably, I still found the energy for an early morning fuck with DeShawn when he reached for me in the gray light of the dawn. Hubby slept soundly through the whole thing. We rose late in the morning, showered and ate - DeShawn cooking for us - and went back to our family and our normal lives.

DeShawn has since moved to another state, married, and has a family of his own but I will never forget the joy he and the others brought to me that night.
I didn't know there was a part 3 to Dallas Fun ,but why am i surprised.the only then hotter then your stories is you.as i think about it there so much more about the cum loving teacher to be revealed and even that doesn't cover current times. But OMG we do appreciate you and will never get enough of you.

I didn't know there was a part 3 to Dallas Fun ,but why am i surprised.the only then hotter then your stories is you.as i think about it there so much more about the cum loving teacher to be revealed and even that doesn't cover current times. But OMG we do appreciate you and will never get enough of you.
Awww....thank you for your comments!!!

Last edited:
Back