Cuckolds in panties

It just feels right like ok I'm a cock sucker now, I have a small clit im pretty close to a fag. Fags wear panties not man underwear. I do as I'm told and I am lucky she has him. Can't do anything about having a b*by penis.

Attachments

• 85C3E71A-FEF1-44E8-A32F-187D773DCD2C.jpg
    85C3E71A-FEF1-44E8-A32F-187D773DCD2C.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20230413_234053_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230413_234053_Samsung Internet.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 80
It just feels right like ok I'm a cock sucker now, I have a small clit im pretty close to a fag. Fags wear panties not man underwear. I do as I'm told and I am lucky she has him. Can't do anything about having a b*by penis.
It sounds like your wife has your mind right. Does she let you suck and fuck BBCs?

It sounds like your wife has your mind right. Does she let you suck and fuck BBCs?
Yes she loves seeing me suck and rim men...she she likes finding old white men to make me suck on random occasions too. Gets off on awkward situations for me. But the humiliation is hot to me so I'm never mad just embarrassed sometimes to be sucking a total random hairy old man cock in front of her.

Yes she loves seeing me suck and rim men...she she likes finding old white men to make me suck on random occasions too. Gets off on awkward situations for me. But the humiliation is hot to me so I'm never mad just embarrassed sometimes to be sucking a total random hairy old man cock in front of her.
I think rimming her Black Bulls is ultimate respect. Having to suck white dicks, worse yet old hairy white men would be the ultimate punishment.

I def go into a fag-whore-being ******* mind space like I'm a hole and I obey. It's hard to claim your place as a real guy after you suck anything you're told to. And swallow.
I understand completely, I love giving up total control and just being an obedient cuck, doing whatever nasty thing she, or he, tells you to do.

Back