Creampie eating

Never ate my own. Never had a desire to. The first time came about over time. She had a bull she met regularly and started doing her bare. He suggested I might like to eat his cum out of her given my strong desire to eat her pussy at anytime and that other cuckolds did this regularly and enjoyed it. I thought he was crazy, it sounded gross and disgusting except he was right about me enjoying eating pussy. LOL. But I started reading about it, chatting with other cucks and for some reason it started to be a turn on to think about. Maybe it was the total humiliation, maybe the fact she found it exciting, I don't know but it started to become almost an obsession so one time after a long fuck session between them that I was watching, he blew his load in her and I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm but he had pulled out, so I went over to her and kissed her then started to put my head down to her pussy and she stopped me and said "are you sure?" So I kept going, started to lick her and taste his cum and he grabbed my head between her legs like a vice and was grinding on me moaning and even though I was gagging a bit and didn't like the taste, she quickly had a massive orgasm that shook her whole body. When she finally released me, my face was covered with his cum and her juices and she had about *******. So after that, it quickly became one of our favorite sexual activities (when she is not too tired or sore). She loves having one last orgasm from my tongue and she says making me clean her pussy is so naughty but makes her feel so powerful and excited that it is a win-win-win.

Never ate my own. Never had a desire to. The first time came about over time. She had a bull she met regularly and started doing her bare. He suggested I might like to eat his cum out of her given my strong desire to eat her pussy at anytime and that other cuckolds did this regularly and enjoyed it. I thought he was crazy, it sounded gross and disgusting except he was right about me enjoying eating pussy. LOL. But I started reading about it, chatting with other cucks and for some reason it started to be a turn on to think about. Maybe it was the total humiliation, maybe the fact she found it exciting, I don't know but it started to become almost an obsession so one time after a long fuck session between them that I was watching, he blew his load in her and I could tell she was on the verge of another orgasm but he had pulled out, so I went over to her and kissed her then started to put my head down to her pussy and she stopped me and said "are you sure?" So I kept going, started to lick her and taste his cum and he grabbed my head between her legs like a vice and was grinding on me moaning and even though I was gagging a bit and didn't like the taste, she quickly had a massive orgasm that shook her whole body. When she finally released me, my face was covered with his cum and her juices and she had about *******. So after that, it quickly became one of our favorite sexual activities (when she is not too tired or sore). She loves having one last orgasm from my tongue and she says making me clean her pussy is so naughty but makes her feel so powerful and excited that it is a win-win-win.
Damn that's hot!!

I've eaten my own but like you said the taste is not the best but I got used to it and she loved it and would have a mind blowing orgasm while I ate her sloppy pussy... I'm still waiting to eat another man's creampie but my girlfriend left with a BBC I encouraged her to have sex with....

I've eaten my own but like you said the taste is not the best but I got used to it and she loved it and would have a mind blowing orgasm while I ate her sloppy pussy... I'm still waiting to eat another man's creampie but my girlfriend left with a BBC I encouraged her to have sex with....
That is a bummer. I guess the old adage is true, watch what you ask for

It started off slow. First, she'd just clean his cum off of her with a cloth, then scoop his cum off her tits/body to lick, then she'd lick a scoop one night and ask me how it tasted. Then it'd move onto wanting it more and more, patiently waiting for him to flood her womb so I could crawl forward and have my midnight snack. I got so addicted, I would jerk off in the bathroom just to eat my own, at which point I was caged as I had become obsessed with my pleasure, not theirs.

Back