chinese wife

petco

Male
hello , we are german chinese couple in china. i have this fantasy of sharing my wife since a long time. over the time it becomes a passion.
she is a conservative chinese woman and i hope to find a way that she let her inner slut out.
in bedroom she like the submissive role and she enjoy sex very much.
it would be great to find other couples for friendship _ i guess exchange can inspire her and help her to overcome her traditional education.
beside i know she like young muscle guys and it would be great to meet such guy _ to tease and lead her to become a hotwife

hello , we are german chinese couple in china. i have this fantasy of sharing my wife since a long time. over the time it becomes a passion.
she is a conservative chinese woman and i hope to find a way that she let her inner slut out.
it would be great to find other couples for friendship _ i guess exchange can inspire her and help her to overcome her traditional education.
beside i know she like young muscle guys and it would be great to meet such guy _ to tease and lead her to become a hotwife
Welcome dear

You can try my service. Plz feel free see my profile and get in touch with me.

Back