Cheating white women

I’m new to the site. I’m married to a man who would never approve. I haven’t cheated, or been with a black man, but I’m cautiously reaching that point
I think that all woman have right to try at least once. I think that husbands that don't approve, one side are a little bit selfish, other side are loosing opportunity to introduce transparency, serenity, richness and more passion in the couple.
My 2 cents? Found the right black man and do it 😜

Last edited:
I’m new to the site. I’m married to a man who would never approve. I haven’t cheated, or been with a black man, but I’m cautiously reaching that point
Another idea. You could start your own thread. Start at the beginning. Maybe explain what interests you in this. Post how your flirting begins and progresses. Show some outfits you wear, even if face is hidden. Post some communication you exchanged with black men. Consider it your own journal. It is ok to be subtle and softcore.

Another idea. You could start your own thread. Start at the beginning. Maybe explain what interests you in this. Post how your flirting begins and progresses. Show some outfits you wear, even if face is hidden. Post some communication you exchanged with black men. Consider it your own journal. It is ok to be subtle and softcore.
Very good advice. I’m trying to be as cautious as possible

Very good advice. I’m trying to be as cautious
Be cautious but recognize that your trepidation is part of the thrill. Maybe there is something missing that some excitement on the side can fulfill. Don't go after the braggart. You want someone who will keep quite about you. I would be quite cautious, especially at first. Set up another email account. Don't post face, vehicle, house or any geographical pics that would be immediately recognizable to your husband. If you get to the dating stage, you certainly should consider going out of town. Drive your car. Meet him at a public club, a black club would probably be fine. Your spouse would likely not have anyone there who knows you. You could just dance and flirt too initially.

You should be safe to post here, as long as he knows nothing of your being on this site. I think you will probably add to your excitement by posting some of your activities. Many of us would like to know how it goes. Excuse me if I am giving you too much advice. I have been in an internet affair myself once. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Be cautious but recognize that your trepidation is part of the thrill. Maybe there is something missing that some excitement on the side can fulfill. Don't go after the braggart. You want someone who will keep quite about you. I would be quite cautious, especially at first. Set up another email account. Don't post face, vehicle, house or any geographical pics that would be immediately recognizable to your husband. If you get to the dating stage, you certainly should consider going out of town. Drive your car. Meet him at a public club, a black club would probably be fine. Your spouse would likely not have anyone there who knows you. You could just dance and flirt too initially.

You should be safe to post here, as long as he knows nothing of your being on this site. I think you will probably add to your excitement by posting some of your activities. Many of us would like to know how it goes. Excuse me if I am giving you too much advice. I have been in an internet affair myself once. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Not at all. I really appreciate the advice. Do you want me to let you know how things go

Not at all. I really appreciate the advice. Do you want me to let you know how things go
Yes, I would like that. It would be beneficial to us both perhaps. Also, I think you are genuine. So many people post fantasy, which is fine but not interesting much to me. I would interested to hear how this goes, sort of step by step. The communication, flirting, what you wore, did you get excited texting, did your husband unknowingly reap the benefits in bed with your sexual arousal by a secret black man, were you thinking of your lover while with husband, are you having second thoughts after your first date, etc. Just your personal feelings and actions. In the future you may post a dressed up for a date photo here, even without your face seen.
You could do your own journal. Perhaps, people could give helpful advice. I want to know how you are feeling...

Yes, I would like that. It would be beneficial to us both perhaps. Also, I think you are genuine. So many people post fantasy, which is fine but not interesting much to me. I would interested to hear how this goes, sort of step by step. The communication, flirting, what you wore, did you get excited texting, did your husband unknowingly reap the benefits in bed with your sexual arousal by a secret black man, were you thinking of your lover while with husband, are you having second thoughts after your first date, etc. Just your personal feelings and actions. In the future you may post a dressed up for a date photo here, even without your face seen.
You could do your own journal. Perhaps, people could give helpful advice. I want to know how you are feeling...
How do I journal here? I’m new

I think that all woman have right to try at least once. I think that husband that don't approve, one side are a little bit selfish, other side are loosing opportunity to introduce transparency, serenity, richness and more passion in the couple.
My 2 cents? Found the right black man and do it 😜
Totally agree with this statement. Everyone should try different things in life at least once. Otherwise how would you truly know if you like it or not? Ideally it should be with your significant others approval and encouragement, but if not then you may just have to do it and keep it a secret.

Back