Challenge to meet white women in Louisiana (scared or just fake?)

Nolabull

Male
From
LA, US
Any white women up to the challenge to come to New Orleans or already here? Pretty sad ive been on this site over a year and no meet ups. Its makes this whole thing seem fake to me. Im single Bbc in shape and I play live music and I cant find one of yall to link with?? really snowbunnys?? lol oh but a woman from sweden reached out lol. Yall are hilarious. white girls on here talk a good game but when it comes down to it yall seem scared af. Im sorry as much as Im attracted to yall i have to call out the fakeness. Thousands of white women on here and nothing. Is this mostly a fantasy site or do people actually meet up?? im confused. fellow bbcs help me out because im beat lol

Still nothing lol white girls in my state are so fucking scary. Last night a bunch of white boys were buying me drinks and worshipping my skills on a instrument. The white girls just staring lol I can't help but think most of them just dont fuck with me like that lol oh well at least I know

Still nothing lol white girls in my state are so fucking scary. Last night a bunch of white boys were buying me drinks and worshipping my skills on a instrument. The white girls just staring lol I can't help but think most of them just dont fuck with me like that lol oh well at least I know
I need to find one lol

Back