Caged shrinkage?

How much shrinkage have you had?

• Total voters

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
As my wife and I slowly dive into this new experience, she is wanted to used the cage more often and for longer periods of time. I am 2.5" soft and only 6" hard, I understand my role and her need to cage me. I have heard that a cuckold's cock can shrink from being caged for long times. How much shrinkage are you experiencing? What amount of time can you be caged without seeing any shrinkage? Is it permanent? And why do i enjoy her laughing at my cock? Does anyone have pictures of before and after shrinkage? Any and all info is greatly apperciated.

Attachments

• 20200630_120230.jpg
    20200630_120230.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 129
  • 20200702_070454.jpg
    20200702_070454.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 128
I have been doing chastity for months and have lost close to an inch which may be permanent. I was originally about 4 3/4 inches before using the chastity cage. I’m now just slightly under 4 inches fully erect. I’ve been caging For about a year. I’m not sure if it’s permanent but I’m assuming from what I’ve read it could be.

I have been doing chastity for months and have lost close to an inch which may be permanent. I was originally about 4 3/4 inches before using the chastity cage. I’m now just slightly under 4 inches fully erect. I’ve been caging For about a year. I’m not sure if it’s permanent but I’m assuming from what I’ve read it could be.
Thanks for sharing!

Pre-chastity my hubby was about 3 inches soft and a little over 7 hard. He has been mostly in chastity for the last 8 years and impotent for close to 6 years. His soft size now is around 1-1.5 inches, since he no longer gets hard I can't compare against his original hard size. From talking with other couples I understand that if he was able to achieve erections, any shrinkage would be temporary as the penis would eventually regain it's original dimensions.

Pre-chastity my hubby was about 3 inches soft and a little over 7 hard. He has been mostly in chastity for the last 8 years and impotent for close to 6 years. His soft size now is around 1-1.5 inches, since he no longer gets hard I can't compare against his original hard size. From talking with other couples I understand that if he was able to achieve erections, any shrinkage would be temporary as the penis would eventually regain it's original dimensions.
Thank you for sharing!

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.
Very insightful. Thanks

Thanks for all the replies so far. Doea anyone have before and after pics of their cuckold shrinkage?

Back