Breeding

BullMX

Male
From
Mexico
What do you think about getting a Hotwife pregnant? On the one hand, the morbid and eroticism of doing it is tremendous! the dream of many Cuckold couples. On the other hand, the idea of involving a creature that is not to blame, which will grow up far from its real *******? Similarly, there are couples who adopt them as their real, bi-logical children ... and cuckolds who will never see them as their own. any experience or comment?

If its the hotwife's decision and choice to conceive and parent a biracial baby, all is good, I imagine. If married, she should never make that choice without the approval of her husband. I don't call it "morbid" or "erotic" as you do, I call it "sensationalism" if the pregnancy, itself, is more important than the precious life it makes.
"Involving a creature that's not to blame" ??? Bad choice of word in referencing a human being isn't it. We're not talking puppies or kittens, here, we're talking about a human being.
Breeding is a cheapened word when used in your thread BullMX ... women are not cattle or pets.
I hope you're not finding excitement in the consideration of this activity.
Please discourage it, not promote it!

If its the hotwife's decision and choice to conceive and parent a biracial baby, all is good, I imagine. If married, she should never make that choice without the approval of her husband. I don't call it "morbid" or "erotic" as you do, I call it "sensationalism" if the pregnancy, itself, is more important than the precious life it makes.
"Involving a creature that's not to blame" ??? Bad choice of word in referencing a human being isn't it. We're not talking puppies or kittens, here, we're talking about a human being.
Breeding is a cheapened word when used in your thread BullMX ... women are not cattle or pets.
I hope you're not finding excitement in the consideration of this activity.
Please discourage it, not promote it!
I am asking because it is a common practice in this lifestyle

Back