Boston Stag/Vixen Couple

Hottiemaybe

Couple
Gold Member
I don't think we ever formally introduced ourselves. This is a couples' account. On this site it has usually but not always been me (F) posting, but sometimes my husband. We are on several of the usual lifestyle apps with the same username, and there it is usually him posting, because he does all the vetting (have to let him maintain some illusion of control 😉. Plus, I'm shy.)

We're a 45 yo mixed female ("blasian" lol) and 50 yo white male, from the Boston suburbs. We are new to this. Our first sharing experience (and in fact my first experience ever with anyone else) was January, 2022. Since then we have checked off several boxes. My husband has teased me that I've taken to experiencing new men like it is my job!

I exclusively like black men, except for my husband. But I would actually like to see him with another woman, and so a swap is a definitely possibility someday, hopefully with another couple that usually goes for MFM themselves.

We are busy business owners and parents, and so we're not very spontaneous. But we do travel frequently, including specifically to play and/or go to nude beaches. We have played in Texas (Splash Mocha Houston), Florida (Caliente, Rooftop, Haulover), New Jersey (Gunnison and She Got Blacked takeover), London (Le Boudior) and Paris (Moon City, Eleven.)

We're not really looking for a long buildup or a relationship. We play on the first date, or if we don't, it is because there won't be a second date.

We are happy to hear from black men visiting Boston, party organizers anywhere in the world, and couples with similar interests.
Read5 - Copy.jpg

Hi there, we are a couple from Southern NH looking for the same, I am 57, she is 46 and somewhat shy. I have this huge fantasy of watching her with a very well endowed Black Gentleman and she has agreed to it. We have been mostly looking on Fetlife but when you get a message of "great tits" or I'd fuck that" its a real turn off! Was heading down to CT to a BBC hotel take over last weekend but something came up last minute. Really would like to find another all BBC party some place in New England.

We also would like to find someone non pushy, who is willing to be patient and slow. Really would love to watch the guy Make Love to her while I watch. Do you folks have any special fantasies your looking to fulfill with a BBC?

Attachments

• DSCN0930.JPG
    DSCN0930.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • 20190601_123741.jpg
    20190601_123741.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
I don't think we ever formally introduced ourselves. This is a couples' account. On this site it has usually but not always been me (F) posting, but sometimes my husband. We are on several of the usual lifestyle apps with the same username, and there it is usually him posting, because he does all the vetting (have to let him maintain some illusion of control 😉. Plus, I'm shy.)

We're a 45 yo mixed female ("blasian" lol) and 50 yo white male, from the Boston suburbs. We are new to this. Our first sharing experience (and in fact my first experience ever with anyone else) was January, 2022. Since then we have checked off several boxes. My husband has teased me that I've taken to experiencing new men like it is my job!

I exclusively like black men, except for my husband. But I would actually like to see him with another woman, and so a swap is a definitely possibility someday, hopefully with another couple that usually goes for MFM themselves.

We are busy business owners and parents, and so we're not very spontaneous. But we do travel frequently, including specifically to play and/or go to nude beaches. We have played in Texas (Splash Mocha Houston), Florida (Caliente, Rooftop, Haulover), New Jersey (Gunnison and She Got Blacked takeover), London (Le Boudior) and Paris (Moon City, Eleven.)

We're not really looking for a long buildup or a relationship. We play on the first date, or if we don't, it is because there won't be a second date.

We are happy to hear from black men visiting Boston, party organizers anywhere in the world, and couples with similar interests.
View attachment 6076001
Thanks for the list of nude beaches we are also new to this and appreciate any hints on where to have fun

Back