Bliss Cruise April 17-22

My wife and I are 48 yrs old and we're looking for a black bull (or more)
We are going on the Celebrity Summit Bliss Cruise in April to Grand Cayman and Jamaica.

We're also very interested in meeting, talking with and just hanging out with other interracial swinger couples. We're new to the lifestyle and would love mentorship and/or friendships.

We are going on the Celebrity Summit Bliss Cruise in April to Grand Cayman and Jamaica.

We're also very interested in meeting, talking with and just hanging out with other interracial swinger couples. We're new to the lifestyle and would love mentorship and/or friendships.

Me and a friend are going in April also. I would love to chill with you guys. My friend is not my wife but a friend that we go to splash moocha together. My name is Jeffery. This will be my first cruise, looking forward. Have you guys been on another cruise? If so, my friend tell me not a lot of black guys do cruises,

i will be traveling same time. My name is jeffery. i can hardly wait for cruise this is my first cruise. I hope we will meet

hi guys, im jeffery and Jo jo doing cruise in April. Love to meet you guys. I will be in cabin 6073. If you like you can text me 773 899 8655. I would love meet you guys. Tell me what you guys are into

Back