Black lives matter

Oh yeah, same here. My condo development business was eaten by protestors, it was like watching fire ants swarm over a dead *******, they just crawled all over the business, eating concrete, business documents, customers, everything. My employees were 500 single black mothers who are now out of work. Insurance won't cover acts of mastication. So sad.

Oh yeah, same here. My condo development business was eaten by protestors, it was like watching fire ants swarm over a dead *******, they just crawled all over the business, eating concrete, business documents, customers, everything. My employees were 500 single black mothers who are now out of work. Insurance won't cover acts of mastication. So sad.
Well the world is in demand of more smart asses like yourself. Someone that wouldn’t know the first thing about starting or running a business. Needless to say when it does get built back which construction is started right at this very moment. It will be guarded with ar-15’s next time and I GUARANTEE YOU it won’t be destroyed a second time!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂

You probably don’t even know what the abbreviation hvac means!!!😂😂😂

Well I am a white male and don’t have a racist bone in my body!!! This has affected me greatly. I had my hvac business burned to the ground and I had nothing to do with anyone getting hurt,killed,or mistreated by anyone. I have 5 black employees out of 8 that I employ and they are out of work right now because of all of this. My insurance won’t cover my building or my hvac tools or supplies that were destroyed in this because 95% of insurances won’t cover riots. So I am kinda on the fence with this stuff since I am having to take out a 750,000 loan to even half way build my business back.
1. Bones aren't racists, views and actions (or lack of action) are.
2. You're comparing your economic loss, to the abuse and loss of human life. I'm not saying you're a dick, but...
3. Who are you bullshitting? Damages due to rioting and looting are covered under MOST BOPs.
4. 95% of insurances DO cover civil unrest. Municipalities and states enforce this because it lessens the likelihood of a suit against them. Unless you live in one of the few 'free' states that are anti-regulation. Then, you get what you pay for.

They only fence you're on is to keep this ruse going, or just disappear.
Bring it back, I'm waiting. Tell us what state you're in so we can be relevant.

1. Bones aren't racists, views and actions (or lack of action) are.
2. You're comparing your economic loss, to the abuse and loss of human life. I'm not saying you're a dick, but...
3. Who are you bullshitting? Damages due to rioting and looting are covered under MOST BOPs.
4. 95% of insurances DO cover civil unrest. Municipalities and states enforce this because it lessens the likelihood of a suit against them. Unless you live in one of the few 'free' states that are anti-regulation. Then, you get what you pay for.

They only fence you're on is to keep this ruse going, or just disappear.
Bring it back, I'm waiting. Tell us what state you're in so we can be relevant.
Well since your talking out of both sides of your mouth and you think you know about coverage let’s just get into the basics of coverage. If your building was built before 1960 then you can only get basic coverage which covers the basics fire,water,theft. Since the terrorist act of 2002 was passed and Antifa was considered a terrorist group them my policy will not cover my building or contents inside from riots. There is 3 forms of coverage basic form,broad form,and special form. It comes down to what the insurance company let’s you get for how old your building is. My building I had was 87 years old and was kept up and in good shape but the age only let me get basic form which does not cover what we are discussing. So your point is mute and you have no ideas what your talking about and your trying to justify people destroying businesses while trying to get your point across!!! Why not just go to the main source in DC and break fences and barriers and get into congress and whitehouse and just go to the main source? No you won’t do that because nobody has the nuts to do it. I have no ties to the main people that keep you suppressed!!! It all lies in our capitol and I have no idea why they didn’t go there first.

Well since your talking out of both sides of your mouth and you think you know about coverage let’s just get into the basics of coverage. If your building was built before 1960 then you can only get basic coverage which covers the basics fire,water,theft. Since the terrorist act of 2002 was passed and Antifa was considered a terrorist group them my policy will not cover my building or contents inside from riots. There is 3 forms of coverage basic form,broad form,and special form. It comes down to what the insurance company let’s you get for how old your building is. My building I had was 87 years old and was kept up and in good shape but the age only let me get basic form which does not cover what we are discussing. So your point is mute and you have no ideas what your talking about and your trying to justify people destroying businesses while trying to get your point across!!! Why not just go to the main source in DC and break fences and barriers and get into congress and whitehouse and just go to the main source? No you won’t do that because nobody has the nuts to do it. I have no ties to the main people that keep you suppressed!!! It all lies in our capitol and I have no idea why they didn’t go there first.
Damn, is English your first language? What are you trying to say here:
"So your point is mute and you have no ideas what your talking about and your trying to justify people destroying businesses while trying to get your point across!!! "
("moot", "idea- about", "you're", "you're")

I've got over 1300 comments here, and none, not one, including my last response did I try to 'justify people destroying business'. I called you out for lying about 95% of insurers do not cover damage from rioting and looting, which it does. It should be under the civil unrest clause and is a basic tenet. This is about you hyping up bullshit and lying. Also, to further bust up your bullshit, you won't get one dollar from a bank loan without proper insurance.

This is basic fucking insurance policy. You said you had property damage due to rioting, if you carry insurance, you would be covered, 95% of the time. Damage to the physical part of a business and its contents that is caused by fire, riots, civil commotion or vandalism is generally covered under a standard business owners policy( BOP). If your business is ****** to suspend operations or limit hours due to rioting, you would have coverage for the loss of income under business income insurance or business interruption insurance. However, this is only triggered if there is direct physical damage to the premises, as you said you had. Some have a civil authority provision in their business policy that provides coverage for lost income and extra expenses in the event the police or fire department closes off a specific area because of direct physical damage caused to a business by a riot or civil commotion.

I assume you mean the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. The made insurers make available terrorism risk insurance. So, if according to you, Antifa was a terrorist organization, then you would be covered, not excluded. It's doesn't matter because it's a lit too. Terrorism organizations are designated by the Secretary of Treasury and the Attorney General. Antifa is NOT designated a terrorist group by any US organization. Lies, on top of lies. Read the legislation here:

You're punching above your weight here. I suspect you're a custodian, or maintenance guy over inflating his lot in life- like Joe the Plumber back in the day. Stay in your lane, look at the pictures and rub one out before your wife catch you. It's cool

speaking personally as an Antifa super-soldier, Janc2004 is right. Our powers are too strong for insurance. Claims adjusters take one look at the buildings we destroy, and the next they're quoting Das Kapital and trying to build a guillotine out of the wreckage.

all the fears are justified

Damn, is English your first language? What are you trying to say here:
"So your point is mute and you have no ideas what your talking about and your trying to justify people destroying businesses while trying to get your point across!!! "
("moot", "idea- about", "you're", "you're")

I've got over 1300 comments here, and none, not one, including my last response did I try to 'justify people destroying business'. I called you out for lying about 95% of insurers do not cover damage from rioting and looting, which it does. It should be under the civil unrest clause and is a basic tenet. This is about you hyping up bullshit and lying. Also, to further bust up your bullshit, you won't get one dollar from a bank loan without proper insurance.

This is basic fucking insurance policy. You said you had property damage due to rioting, if you carry insurance, you would be covered, 95% of the time. Damage to the physical part of a business and its contents that is caused by fire, riots, civil commotion or vandalism is generally covered under a standard business owners policy( BOP). If your business is ****** to suspend operations or limit hours due to rioting, you would have coverage for the loss of income under business income insurance or business interruption insurance. However, this is only triggered if there is direct physical damage to the premises, as you said you had. Some have a civil authority provision in their business policy that provides coverage for lost income and extra expenses in the event the police or fire department closes off a specific area because of direct physical damage caused to a business by a riot or civil commotion.

I assume you mean the Terrorism Risk Insurance Act of 2002. The made insurers make available terrorism risk insurance. So, if according to you, Antifa was a terrorist organization, then you would be covered, not excluded. It's doesn't matter because it's a lit too. Terrorism organizations are designated by the Secretary of Treasury and the Attorney General. Antifa is NOT designated a terrorist group by any US organization. Lies, on top of lies. Read the legislation here:

You're punching above your weight here. I suspect you're a custodian, or maintenance guy over inflating his lot in life- like Joe the Plumber back in the day. Stay in your lane, look at the pictures and rub one out before your wife catch you. It's cool
You have no clue what your talking about!!!!😂😂😂. You try to come across as big ******* and make people think you do but you have no clue. Yes I will have insurance that covers my rebuild because I will have a bank loan. I didn’t have a bank loan on my previous one because it was paid for and was a family business to start with. Yes Antifa was considered a terrorist organization by our current administration so again you have no idea what your talking about. You take a seat and calm down and maybe study a little before commenting on something you haven’t a clue about. Me and my insurance agent has sat down countless times about policies and basic business insurance does not cover civil unrest!!!! I don’t know how many times I have to state this fact!!!! My new policy on my new building will be broad coverage which will cover everything from top to bottom. Sorry to tell you but you are wrong!!!!

You don't have a racist bone in your body huh? George Floyd's death at the hands of the state is a joke to you? Typical.
Looks like you got what you deserved. Just let them talk and they exposed themselves.
Not one thing I said had a racist comment in it. Typical America now!!! take a simple comment and make it about race!!!! I SWEAR THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET AND YOUR IN THAT BASKET!!!!

You can drop the act whenever you want Jandc2004. If you're keeping score, literally nobody in this thread believes a word of what you're saying about your "business".

> Rioting, civil commotion, and vandalism are also covered perils under virtually all business owners and commercial insurance property policies ― both named perils and “all risk” policies.

Not one thing I said had a racist comment in it. Typical America now!!! take a simple comment and make it about race!!!! I SWEAR THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO HELL IN A HAND BASKET AND YOUR IN THAT BASKET!!!!
Welcome to Trump's America, we are trying to change that. Get out of the way.
And.
You wrote this:
"Your adorable also!!! Your just as adorable as your good buddy George Floyd!!!! "
OK, you say your comment is not racist.
You highlight the latest death that triggered a lot of racial pain is funny to you? But not racist?
We are all disgusted by how little this man's life meant to the police, and you go one step further by trying to make it a joke.
Not one thing you said was racist? OK maybe it's the whole premise that you feel comfortable, and righteous enough to even present this as a joke.
I guess Democrats made you write that? Or the media is presenting it wrong? Racists tend to have excuses and scapegoats.

Last edited:
You have no clue what your talking about!!!!😂😂😂. You try to come across as big ******* and make people think you do but you have no clue. Yes I will have insurance that covers my rebuild because I will have a bank loan. I didn’t have a bank loan on my previous one because it was paid for and was a family business to start with. Yes Antifa was considered a terrorist organization by our current administration so again you have no idea what your talking about. You take a seat and calm down and maybe study a little before commenting on something you haven’t a clue about. Me and my insurance agent has sat down countless times about policies and basic business insurance does not cover civil unrest!!!! I don’t know how many times I have to state this fact!!!! My new policy on my new building will be broad coverage which will cover everything from top to bottom. Sorry to tell you but you are wrong!!!!
You're still lying. I think two of us on here have broken down your claim and it's a lie. I just happen to be someone who has property in commercial districts that sustain damage. I know exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe you insurance agent saw you as an ignorant rube and took advantage.
Antifa is not a terrorist organization. This is how anybody who doesn't understand how insurance works, but understand how people lie.

Where's your proof that you and your 'insurance agent' have that Antifa has been designated a terrorist group?
And, what clause excludes terrorist acts in insurance?
You're all over the place. I guess it's hard to know where you're going when your head is up your ass.

You can drop the act whenever you want Jandc2004. If you're keeping score, literally nobody in this thread believes a word of what you're saying about your "business".

> Rioting, civil commotion, and vandalism are also covered perils under virtually all business owners and commercial insurance property policies ― both named perils and “all risk” policies.

So you are inderectly encouraging people to go out on the street to commit violence, set fire to shops and private companies, with the justification that these will be compensated, maybe even those who die in these riots will be compensated? your violent ideology does not belong to the democracy of my country.

So you are inderectly encouraging people to go out on the street to commit violence, set fire to shops and private companies, with the justification that these will be compensated, maybe even those who die in these riots will be compensated? your violent ideology does not belong to the democracy of my country.

WTF are you talking about. Have you been reading the thread at all?

Your country? Democracy??? How can you claim it when you don't understand it? You seem to not know too fucking much about this country or our history.
This country was founded on protest. And yes, sometimes that protest is violent.
Just ask the British East India Tea Company what's it like to loose millions of dollars in products, due to a protest against the government which as a private business they were not involved in. Yet, we celebrate the founders as, well, as founders of freedom. That's one small example out of dozens/hundreds where violent protest against the government or those who support the governing bodies were necessary and caused change.
You think it's coincidence that the details of the Second Amendment immediately follows what's spelled out in the First?

Back