Black Bull wanted into granny sex,pittsburgh pa. area only

any black bulls free to meet on june 29th or june 30th or july 1st or july 2nd,,im free all four of those days and im looking for some fun on one or all of those days..please be within a 50 mile radius of pittsburgh pa for us to meet..hubby watches or NOT.but he is always close by.

are you a black bull looking for summer fun on the weekends.let me service you.im looking for a black bull who lives close to me.im north of Pittsburgh Pa. up RT. 28, if you live in Oakmont,Springdale.Tarentum.New Kensington,Arnold or close to those areas including any where in the Pittsburgh area we can have hot sexual fun all summer long..but only if your into granny sex.lets work out our sexual frustrations together.bec777.JPG

are you a black bull looking for summer fun on the weekends.let me service you.im looking for a black bull who lives close to me.im north of Pittsburgh Pa. up RT. 28, if you live in Oakmont,Springdale.Tarentum.New Kensington,Arnold or close to those areas including any where in the Pittsburgh area we can have hot sexual fun all summer long..but only if your into granny sex.lets work out our sexual frustrations together.View attachment 7238508
just love that pussy

Back