Best site(s) for “this”

SexyUKUS

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
As a couple with a hot wife who prefer BBC, we were very pleased to recently find this site. Previously, we thought SLS in the US and Fabswingers in the UK, were the only sites where you could find safe, reputable people, who were active (I.e. had logged in over the past 24 hours). And after that, we had to filter extensively to find the “BBC” members. Have we found the golden ticket, or are there any other sites like this that we may be missing? Any helpful recommendations are much appreciated. TIA!!

As a couple with a hot wife who prefer BBC, we were very pleased to recently find this site. Previously, we thought SLS in the US and Fabswingers in the UK, were the only sites where you could find safe, reputable people, who were active (I.e. had logged in over the past 24 hours). And after that, we had to filter extensively to find the “BBC” members. Have we found the golden ticket, or are there any other sites like this that we may be missing? Any helpful recommendations are much appreciated. TIA!!
You are in the right p;ace U sexy hot fuck doll :devilish: :sex:👀

I have been on the swinger site adultfriendfinder.com AFF for 12 years and 90% percent of the couple's and single women that I have met have been through that site. In Southern California AFF is hands down the best site.

I also use the swing site sls.com which is also pretty good here in Southern California and the swingers add site doubleslit.com which is like the old Craigslist personals just not as popular! I'd say a few times a month I see some good couples who want bbc where as Craigslist was like a few times a week!

Using multiple lifestyle resources will keep you busy and well satisfied.

I would love to meet up with you all in the future. I own a rig so I'm upstate often. Just left NY Monday. Let chat and see if meeting g is something we would both like.
Also sdc.com is a really good site if you are on the east coast or down south. As far as gangbangs I host them and have friends all around the country that are affiliated with the goodfellaz that host some of the best gb around. Hit me up and we can get you fucked real good by a few good men... or more😈

Back