Behave yourselves America.

Trump's ******* using phrases like 'total war'. Bannon calling for beheadings.

No stated credible evidence of voting irregularities, but lots of attempts to raise the rabble.

Jail should await those who try to encourage dissent and violence.

Unfortunately it’s the way the world is going. I think trump is set to lose the election but what America needs to remember is, Despite 4 years of possibly the most negative coverage and disrespectful attitude towards an American president there has ever been, despite possibly the worst handling of the Covid crisis in the western world, trump has only very narrowly lost this election. There certainly is voting irregularities .ie. the New York tines article on postal votes from long dead democrats. That said, I don’t think it Ms of a scale that would of changed the outcome. Before people start blaming trunk supporters for not accepting the Democratic will of the people though, they should remember that the democrats and left if general have spent the last 4 yrs frustrating the last democratic vote America made.

Interesting how Bannon gets immediately banned by Twitter but Kathy Griffin can post herself holding bloody beheaded Trump....TWICE and it is still up. Reminds me of the selective enforcement displayed by this site's "administration" at times.

Kathy Griffin is a comedian, and never held a position on the National Security Council.

Sort of like how you take it more seriously when someone points a Glock at you than you do when someone points finger guns at you.

Kathy Griffin is a comedian, and never held a position on the National Security Council.

Sort of like how you take it more seriously when someone points a Glock at you than you do when someone points finger guns at you.
Bannon is hardly someone of power at this point. He's indicted, out on bail with strict limits on his travel. You're attempt at excusing away Kathy Griffin's disgusting post speaks volumes of you....and frankly is more humorous than much of the body of her work.

Bannon is hardly someone of power at this point. He's indicted, out on bail with strict limits on his travel. You're attempt at excusing away Kathy Griffin's disgusting post speaks volumes of you....and frankly is more humorous than much of the body of her work.

I didn't "excuse" Kathy Griffin, I'm just pointing out that nobody gives a ******* when a C-list comedian makes picture of a severed head.

But by all means, use Kathy Griffin, barely-known comedian as a shield for a guy who ran a news company and sat on the National Security Council and who held extremely close ties to major Republican donor family the Mercers, and who is calling for the heads of a doctor and the leader of the FBI because they made Trump feel bad in his tum-tums.

I didn't "excuse" Kathy Griffin, I'm just pointing out that nobody gives a ******* when a C-list comedian makes picture of a severed head.

But by all means, use Kathy Griffin, barely-known comedian as a shield for a guy who ran a news company and sat on the National Security Council and who held extremely close ties to major Republican donor family the Mercers, and who is calling for the heads of a doctor and the leader of the FBI because they made Trump feel bad in his tum-tums.
I didn't say you excused Kathy. I said you attempted to, which you did...twice now. But I shouldn't have expected any better.

Unfortunately it’s the way the world is going. I think trump is set to lose the election but what America needs to remember is, Despite 4 years of possibly the most negative coverage and disrespectful attitude towards an American president there has ever been, despite possibly the worst handling of the Covid crisis in the western world, trump has only very narrowly lost this election. There certainly is voting irregularities .ie. the New York tines article on postal votes from long dead democrats. That said, I don’t think it Ms of a scale that would of changed the outcome. Before people start blaming trunk supporters for not accepting the Democratic will of the people though, they should remember that the democrats and left if general have spent the last 4 yrs frustrating the last democratic vote America made.

guess you were not around when Obama was president...…..not only did he take countless insults from the right....they also picked on his wife and family......so your support for this racist fuckhead is kind of stupid

9 of the nastiest things Trump said about Obama - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/9-ways-trump-insulted-obama-231184
“I think President Obama has been the most ignorant president in our history. His views of the world as he says don’t jibe and the world is a mess,” Trump told reporters in July.

Obama faces vile insults like no other president has ...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/...
In his day, this president was castigated by the press and his political opponents as a "liar," a "despot," a "usurper," a "thief," a "monster," a "perjurer," an "ignoramus," a "swindler," a...

22 times Michelle Obama endured rude, racist, sexist or ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/...
22 times Michelle Obama endured rude, racist, sexist or plain ridiculous attacks I will miss everything about her being first lady, except for the endless barrage of insults lobbed her way. By …

Back