Bdsm gang bang

Nope. Been part of gangbangs though and helped arranged this for a sub. You may want an organizer to arrange and tailor the list to the type of Dominants you want to serve. They will ensure the right amount attend during the session and keep everyone in line with the rules that are set.

That depends on what you mean by that. the events i've attended had "limits" for the safety of the guests and submissive. pretty much no *******, maiming, scarring, etc. all Dominants were screened by event organizer with recent std tests and CPR certification because of the nature of some sessions. But you'll need clear communication between you and you Dom(s) if you want a memorable experience that you won't regret later
There always have to be limits. Some can be extreme, but a limit is a limit. We do things a little differently; I go into a gang bang not knowing what the limits are. My Husband has to be present, and He decides what the limit is depending on the circumstances

There always have to be limits. Some can be extreme, but a limit is a limit. We do things a little differently; I go into a gang bang not knowing what the limits are. My Husband has to be present, and He decides what the limit is depending on the circumstances
You are such a little slut and need to serve your Master, take his commands and cum only when allowed!!! You know you must serve!!!

Back