Bbc breeding

I’m with you i think it’s just fantasies, i mean bringing another baby to the world whom you know won’t look like hubby, families will have tons of questions 😆
Its not just a "fantasy" this is a real thing.

Its more common in the LGBTQ community, where same sex couples cannot have a baby and so they turn to sperm donors. There are some clinics around the world under Doctor supervision that facilitate what is called NI or (Natural Insemination). If you do it through a clinic there are less legal ramifications than if you do it privately.

There are some cuckold couples that do it, but I dont have any scientific data in terms of what % of couples choose to be impregnated by the bull. I personally have been asked by a few cuckold couples, so I can tell you from personal experience that it is a real thing.

Curious.....Do you mean get the woman pregnant, or just fuck her? If you're talking about getting someone pregnant, hopefully, you've had the talk about who is going to support the baby (through their teens and through college if so inclined), how they will be reared, health care, etc. To just impregnate someone and move on without a care is less than a 4-legged bull would do. At least he protects his offspring, and will fight to the death if necessary to protect each of his herd!
Getting them pregnant

My one experience with this was that it was mostly a fantasy. My "bull" had a big impregnation fantasy for me and really seemed to want me to get pregnant. But he didn't think it would be a huge problem for me to get an abortion! I got pretty angry with him when he said that. I am 100% Pro Choice, but abortions are real surgical procedures and it's totally irresponsible to deliberately use them as birth control.

He shut up about it after that. ;-) But I did "role play" with him about it to make him happy (said things like, "Oh, give me your babies", lol).

My one experience with this was that it was mostly a fantasy. My "bull" had a big impregnation fantasy for me and really seemed to want me to get pregnant. But he didn't think it would be a huge problem for me to get an abortion! I got pretty angry with him when he said that. I am 100% Pro Choice, but abortions are real surgical procedures and it's totally irresponsible to deliberately use them as birth control.

He shut up about it after that. ;-) But I did "role play" with him about it to make him happy (said things like, "Oh, give me your babies", lol).
I’ve been with a few black guys myself who talked about breediing me while we were having sex. I really feel that when black guys don’t think any of us white hurls are not on any birth control, it’s so much more exciting to them thinking they are going to breed me.. One guy(who really knew I was on birth control) we role-played that I wasn’t and even after he cum deep in me… he still remains hard in me and in no time, he was fucking me again and unloaded another huge load of cum in me again.. OMG was that a fun experience and I might add how muck I love all the black men I’ve been with who have all had amazing stamina to rejuvenate so quickly after cumming in me the first time.. and the second and…. That never happened with the few white guys I was ever with, and that includes my ex-white husband..

I’ve been with a few black guys myself who talked about breediing me while we were having sex. I really feel that when black guys don’t think any of us white hurls are not on any birth control, it’s so much more exciting to them thinking they are going to breed me.. One guy(who really knew I was on birth control) we role-played that I wasn’t and even after he cum deep in me… he still remains hard in me and in no time, he was fucking me again and unloaded another huge load of cum in me again.. OMG was that a fun experience and I might add how muck I love all the black men I’ve been with who have all had amazing stamina to rejuvenate so quickly after cumming in me the first time.. and the second and…. That never happened with the few white guys I was ever with, and that includes my ex-white husband..
roleplaying it is hot i agree.

I have heard alot about breeding and cucks allowing their wife to breed with a bull. Is this actually a thing ?

There are probably as many answers to that as there are people. From our perspective, we are open to bareback play and many of the guys will just shoot their load right inside. In the middle of the moment, it's kind of rare that a guy will pull out, but it does happen. There's always a risk of pregnancy that comes along with this kind of play and, while we aren't actively trying to have a baby, we are open to the fact that it might happen.

Last edited:
Back