Austin Texas HW Couple

Ezekiel

Male
Gold Member
We are an older couple near Austin, Texas. She enjoys dating and fucking young BBC. We started 5 years or so ago at my urging! She is 56 but easily passes for 30ish. Her current BF is same age as our oldest *******-31. She spends most weekends in San Antonio where she dates! He has shared her with several friends which is just huge for her ego and self esteem! This is the best thing we could have done for our marriage! She is blond and pale and prefers really dark men! I love watching her with them and help her all I can! It is a special life and we love it! I am SO PROUD of her!

All over,, ,,mostly on the north side,, Rundberg,, Runnymede apartments. Used to share an apartment with my best friend off I35,,dont remember the exact address. Graduated High school from Reagan,, and went to HTC for a while.. Used to have great times hanging on the drag and especially 6th street

All over,, ,,mostly on the north side,, Rundberg,, Runnymede apartments. Used to share an apartment with my best friend off I35,,dont remember the exact address. Graduated High school from Reagan,, and went to HTC for a while.. Used to have great times hanging on the drag and especially 6th street
Yep! You are Austin! Glad to meet you! Are you mostly into dating white wives? Nice cock! Bet you make them happy!

Where are you in Houston! We visit relatives in the Katy area! If possible sometime when we are there, would love to buy dinner or drinks.

Thanks,, nice to meet you too. To be honest I have really only been with one white woman before and she was not married,, however it is a huge fantasy of mine

Back