Asian Women.....Why are so few into BBC?

Being black and having lived in Asia for 5+ years, there appears to be an apprehension that Asian women have in regards to Blacks. From Japan, China, Korea, R.O.C., no sly glances, small talk, etc. Not one "take me" moment." Is it more taboo for Asian women to be with Black men than it is for White women (and White women, I know it's not easy for you, either!)? Love Asian and White women!

Last edited:
I think it depends where you live, I’m asian and live in Houston. Interracial relationships are normal around here. Even though Its regarded as horse riding Neanderthal rednecks it’s actually a big melting pot of cultures and we all get along great and help each other out. In Asian countries there’s actually a lot more racism than here. Can’t speak for other states or countries but can for Texas and SEA.

I think it depends where you live, I’m asian and live in Houston. Interracial relationships are normal around here. Even though Its regarded as horse riding Neanderthal rednecks it’s actually a big melting pot of cultures and we all get along great and help each other out. In Asian countries there’s actually a lot more racism than here. Can’t speak for other states or countries but can for Texas and SEA.
I fully understand where you're coming from, especially having lived 10 years of my professional career in Asia and the Sub Asia regions. Just thought the stigma's would lessen once they're in the U.S. So, I guess I'm on the forbidden fruit list--even in my own country. But there are a lot of women who are still interested in the taste! Thanks for your explanation!

Last edited:
Being black and having lived in Asia for 5+ years, there appears to be an apprehension that Asian women have in regards to Blacks. From Japan, China, Korea, R.O.C., no sly glances, small talk, etc. Not one "take me" moment." Is it more taboo for Asian women to be with Black men than it is for White women (and White women, I know it's not easy for you, either!)? Love Asian and White women!
It is not easy for us to show our interest, some time we don't show to anyone but especially for black man many Asian people don't like and in Asian community we are very concerned what do other people think. But inside I think many Asian woman like me really want to have this experience.

It is not easy for us to show our interest, some time we don't show to anyone but especially for black man many Asian people don't like and in Asian community we are very concerned what do other people think. But inside I think many Asian woman like me really want to have this experience.
Thanks for the reply!

One of my partners close friends is Asian and knows our lifestyle. Although she said she personally doesnt see anything wrong with sleeping with black men, her family would probably disown her.

Funny that this should come up as we were only discussing it recently!

Side note: Would love to see a black dick in her 😂
I'm getting an education. I thought maybe it was due to the language barriers, size, etc. I thought family and cultural pressures would have changed with the times, but now I know they haven't.

I'm getting an education. I thought maybe it was due to the language barriers, size, etc. I thought family and cultural pressures would have changed with the times, but now I know they haven't.
Its a shame. Obviously I can only speak on her behalf and her situation but she does have a very close knit family. Seems that family comes before her sexual desires.

would to meet with you. what part of asia. My wife wants a bigger and real one when we are in dirty talk. Just fantasy. Wanna try in reality. If you wish PM me.

It’s because too many black men aren’t high class and don’t command any wealth, power and prestige. The worldwide image of the black man is some degenerate thug *******. They don’t come from that. The last time I’ve seen an Asian woman with a Black Man was when that Man had some money. 49524FC4-43D3-4CE2-9D1A-D5D4C7D8D332.jpeg

Back