Any latin couples that could share their wife's 1st bbc experience. H

Wife gets horny & sluty when I tell her that I would like to see her being fucked by a well hung black bull, but when it comes to make it a reality she gets cold feet. How can I convince her to just let it happen? Last weekend we went to a night club and there was this black guy who kept making eye contact with her and licking his lips, she didn't tell me until we got home, it made me horny to know that the black guy wanted to fuck her latina hot pussy, we fucked like crazy, as we fucked I kept asking her "you want to feel his big black cock in your tight pussy don't you" "you want him to fuck you doggy style, right" she just kept saying "yeah! yeah! Is big, is thick, fuck me! fuck me" she came twice! The next day I asked her "when are we going to have fun with a black bull?" She looked at me and said "when I'm ready".

Wife gets horny & sluty when I tell her that I would like to see her being fucked by a well hung black bull, but when it comes to make it a reality she gets cold feet. How can I convince her to just let it happen? Last weekend we went to a night club and there was this black guy who kept making eye contact with her and licking his lips, she didn't tell me until we got home, it made me horny to know that the black guy wanted to fuck her latina hot pussy, we fucked like crazy, as we fucked I kept asking her "you want to feel his big black cock in your tight pussy don't you" "you want him to fuck you doggy style, right" she just kept saying "yeah! yeah! Is big, is thick, fuck me! fuck me" she came twice! The next day I asked her "when are we going to have fun with a black bull?" She looked at me and said "when I'm ready".

Sounds like she's getting there so don't try and rush it or you may ******* the opportunity you're hoping to see. It took me almost eight (8) years before Pam spread her legs for her pussy's first BBC experience, and it was worth every nanosecond of that wait! I'd suggest you best believe your wife when she says "When I'm ready!" When she is ready, like me, you'll have little to say about it, however watching her take her very first BBC will leave you speechless in any event!

P.S. The pic you see in our Avatar, that's truly Pams crotch just shortly before my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, removed them and introduced her wanton hot white horny swollen wet pussy to its first ever BBC! How horny Pam was in anticipating her first BBC is evidenced by her pussy love juice stain right in the middle of her crotch! A picture is worth a thousand words, eh!

Sounds like she's getting there so don't try and rush it or you may ******* the opportunity you're hoping to see. It took me almost eight (8) years before Pam spread her legs for her pussy's first BBC experience, and it was worth every nanosecond of that wait! I'd suggest you best believe your wife when she says "When I'm ready!" When she is ready, like me, you'll have little to say about it, however watching her take her very first BBC will leave you speechless in any event!

P.S. The pic you see in our Avatar, that's truly Pams crotch just shortly before my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, removed them and introduced her wanton hot white horny swollen wet pussy to its first ever BBC! How horny Pam was in anticipating her first BBC is evidenced by her pussy love juice stain right in the middle of her crotch! A picture is worth a thousand words, eh!

Thanks! Yeah that experience of seeing your woman being blacked for the first time is priceless! I can't wait to see my lady suck and worship a bbc, she is a head monstter! Oh and her pussy still is tight so I know a good thick 8 or 9 inch bbc is going to make her moan & groan as she gets to feel the pain & pleasure of being fucked by well hung black bull.

It is a big step for a wife to take another man and she needs to proceed at her pace. For us it was easy because my wife had been having sex with other men for years, so going black was her saying, "Find me a black guy."
Where you with her when she took her first bbc? How was it? And the difference of being blacked for the first time & being fucked by her first cock that wasn't yours?

Where you with her when she took her first bbc? How was it? And the difference of being blacked for the first time & being fucked by her first cock that wasn't yours?
Yes I was there here first night with a black man 13 years ago. I posted the email she sent her best friend afterward... https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-wifes-first-bbc.118831/ I don't even remember what it was like the night of her first cock, that wasn't mine, shortly after we got engaged. That was decades and well over 100 men ago.

Back