any cucks want to chat?

44 BBC here, I am open to chatting with mature cucks, especially those in the mid-south or southern US.
Hello..I love it lp and I'm very much crazy love BBC would worship him and his cock
.just to be used ny both is fine eiyj me,?
Hello Ricky, PM us if you like
Of course...love thick white horny white women..
They know how to let their hair down and enjoy what they crave..need..want
.! Love th all. You are so sexy love your big tits cam only imagine your ki kat
You pic and just thinking about you made my cock hard..love it
.enough of that ..so how are you and whrere r y
This is the wife and I have a bi cuck if you want to chat
Hey how are you and do you get hot watvching your man suck a big cock?

if your a cuck lets chat.
Ive been looking to be a cuck for a woman for a long long time. Was cucked unknowingly by a huge bbc when i was 24. Ate his cum out of her while she smiled and asked me if i liked it. I knew something was different. It was way creamier than usual. But i couldnt stop. She told me that this was the last time id ever taste or touch her. And that once i stopped eating her pussy we were done. I couldnt stop even if i wanted to tho. It tasted so good. She then said her ex husband had just came in her 10 minutes before i got home. Then showed me a video. He was so fucking huge. She said she hadnt moved after so it wouldnt leak out. Just laid there and waited for me. I licked her pussy for well over an hour. My entire jaw was cramping. She then got on top and grinded her pussy in my face. And so much more came out! It must have been in there deep. Then she told me to leave and he walked in the bedroom. 6 ft 6 but skinny with dreads. Ive left but have been addicted ever since. But cant find another woman into it near me

Attachments

• 20150628_234622.jpg
    20150628_234622.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 11
Back